Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EDITING ITEM'S COLOR

Discussion on EDITING ITEM'S COLOR within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone can tell me how to change the item's color??
I want to change tokens and gold color. I have searched for a thread but i haven't seen it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 06/20/2007, 13:36   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
item description text color
02/17/2023 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i tried a search but got bored of seing only threads about duping/+1s on floor/bjx/<insert random bullshite> and gave up looking through the search results i was wondering if its possible to change the color of certain lines of the text that appear when you mouse over an item, namely the line (if it exists for that item) that tells how many sockets the item has and by this i mean, how the item name of higher quality items is differently colored, or the additional bonus from +1/2/x items,...
[ENG] New Default Item Iteminfo.x4 + and + color + colors for claw
01/10/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Hey All, I thought I translate this -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league/417856-n eue-iteminfo-x4-default-item-u-farben-farben-f-r-k ralle.html into english so you all know what it is saying. Here is Translation: Not 100% Accurate....Used google but however did edit for better understanding. Hello ElitePVPER's, Since I had some problem's I thought I create a new thread about this and everything 100% Please read and not only download. Thanks!
*HOT*EDITING MET COLOR*HOT*
04/23/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 37 Replies
hellrazEr's Guide/Tut to editing met color! Ok you will need quite a few things for this. First off you will need Photoshop, it dont matter which one(i use cs2) :::::::::if for some reason u need photoshop get it **Edit - hyperlink removed by DM ** Seccond you need the plugin to edit dds files on photoshop :::::::::Get it HERE
some help about item editing
01/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm using unknown item editor. Was wondering which itemID is for which command token. theres 721011 / 721012 etc... anyone know? also can i edit sadtear or milley letter misc value to '0' so i can trade or store? whats value 1 or 2 do? thanks..