Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update me

Discussion on Update me within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, i quitted conquer when the lottery etc. patch came out.
Now im thinking bout coming back tho.
So im a bit fallen now.

Whats the bot situation around? used to have Partner wich worked perfectly, there's any bot avalaible like that nowdays?
I used search, went thru forums etc. Alot stuff around, like KIRA, but i got the idea it doesnt pick up money & items and doesnt drop stuff. Also its only for melee classes right? And SV, also a bot, but not working atm?

Only archer bot programs that i found useful were for lab lvling. Would like to have it on hunting really.

Found out alot IP required bots on the move that work like a partner, how to get my hands on these?

So is there any kind of bot that works like good old partner? on every character, kills, loots, drops, dc on low dura, dc on enemy (or was it cotobo, dont remember, also cotobo up nowdays? found info bout cotobo bit confusing)

Also what about speed hacs? theres any as easy to use as used to be? just 1 click to on it and 1 click to off it and they work with bot?

ok, please keep it flame free, and i DID use search.

First one with a clear answer (&links) gets karma.

have fun.
Old 06/19/2007, 23:39   #2

The economy is rearly bad DB prices are stupid.The lotto has made sockets easyer to get but its not as bad as a lot of people made out that it would be I personaly dont think.

As for a bot like COPartner
Try the below link praticly identical to copartner just has few bugs.You can try and crack it youreself as its not given out on the site.

Or you can pay for it

Old 06/19/2007, 23:49   #3

1+ K for u. if some1 likes to fullfill the answer feel free, still got some K left
Old 06/20/2007, 01:56   #4

Well... You could use what i use... which is Script Vessel, nProxy (newer version of QOProxy) and *M*'s Multihack. All of these should equate to exactly what you need. Anything else just post here and ill check it out - im on most days now cuz im ******* bored watchin TV >.>

Vertigo~
Old 06/20/2007, 02:22   #5

Yea what he said ^_~
Old 06/20/2007, 16:40   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Vert1go@Jun 20 2007, 01:56
Well... You could use what i use... which is Script Vessel, nProxy (newer version of QOProxy) and *M*'s Multihack. All of these should equate to exactly what you need. Anything else just post here and ill check it out - im on most days now cuz im ******* bored watchin TV >.>

Vertigo~
PMed u
Old 06/20/2007, 16:50   #7

@ prkl what server u from thunder? finland ftw btw :P
Old 06/20/2007, 18:15   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@Jun 20 2007, 16:50
@ prkl what server u from thunder? finland ftw btw :P
haha, finland ftw indeed.

nahh i played mauso.