Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Error

Discussion on Conquer Error within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have downloaded and installed conquer, and when i try to start it, then it come error, send/dont send.
And then i go check C:\Program\Conquer 2.0\debug , there i open and it stand

dx error. please check your video card driver. -- Sun Jun 10 01:39:48 2007.

My question is, is it a hardware or software that not working?^^
i think its hardware but im not sure.
Old 06/19/2007, 04:55   #2

Its most likely your hardware.
Check DX (DirectX) version, just in case.
Then go to your Video card's website and DL the latest drivers.
Old 06/19/2007, 20:16   #3

ok ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Conquer Online Launcher (Run your conquer server on a Dynamic IP!)
07/09/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
http://i37.tinypic.com/2053uok.png Small application i created, Basically its for people who want to run a private server and they have a dynamic IP and because Conquer doesn't accept hostnames such as (No-ip.org) i have created this. It simply gets the hostname from config.ini and gets the ip address then writes the ip address to server.dat then runs conquer. How to use: Open config.ini, 1. Edit the darkviper.servegame.org to your hostname (etc blahblah.no-ip.org) 2. Edit...
a huge conquer error?
04/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
yesturday morning i opend conquer and saw on every conquer i opened all my chars had no hp, exp bar was down to 0%, no ones name was showing, and i had attribute points when im not even rb... anyone else saw this?? =/
Conquer Online 2.0 Error Installation
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, the game conquer online 2.0 have one error in one archive, in the installation produced one error, please, they can test to have if conquer he is bad, to know if it is the game or my computer, thanks. Answer
Conquer Partner error
07/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I did everything they say. Start up server ServerEmulator and then the program that works with it. Then i start up conquer push f11 put settings on find enemy met dove. and then i press run but then i get this error http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5526/strangeso0 .jpg why do i get this error what am i doing rong :cry: plss help.