Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good private servers?

Discussion on Good private servers? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Since Qonquer seems to have been completely ****** by lag for months now..
Are there any promising private servers that have normal or close to normal leveling speed? Getting bored of the normal co which is seeming pointless, if i bot it's just watching gears rise, if i don't well i'll be **** compared to others.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any good Gunz private servers?
02/27/2010 - GunZ - 3 Replies
If you know or play a good Gunz private server that does not have trojans, lol. Please post name and link thanks
Which Games have good Private Servers Sources?
09/26/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 3 Replies
So which Games have some nice private server sources? I know Conquer Online does. But how a bout you guys? It would be nice if you added a link to the source, or at least to the right section (if it exists). I'll try to keep this updated! List of Games: Conquer Online - CoEmu *This is the best server available, however there are many others.
Private servers? (Good)
02/03/2009 - RF Online - 9 Replies
I need a good private server Anyone know a private server in which you start at level 55 *Heehee* Or no quest to level 50-55 or something :P Or just an amazing server :P
ne good free private servers?
02/06/2006 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Sorry if this has been repeated but i cant read most of what u said cause u write it in dutch so.. if there is any good private server for WOW plz let me know by replaying or PMing me