Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sv 1.10 mana pot problem

Discussion on sv 1.10 mana pot problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone give me link to guide how to solve mana pot problem at sv 1.10.i tried to search with many different words,but didnt find .i saw it once but forgot the topic title
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with MANA with wizard lvl 84
10/06/2014 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello i have w wizard/cleric build my lvl is 84, and i havea big problem with mana, my skills just eating my mana to the 0, i have premium plus, i have devil and a lot MP options in my items, i even use this even MP potions and my bot drink mp potion on 70% of mana. And i still have too low mana, i need to pause my attacks to make it ok, please help me!
[HELP] Mana & MP Pot problem
05/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Well, it's not so necessary, but it sux that mana is not wasting. I was wondering about to fix it, but I don't really know where to start etc. and what must I do to get mana potions work... If you want to help me add my msn: [email protected] Thanks.
Thunder Storm No mana problem
10/28/2007 - Kal Online - 28 Replies
( compare 1 352 )<<<<Mana cost ( compare 2 190 )<<<<range ( compare 3 4000 )<<<<casting time (compare 4 180000 )<<<<<cooldown time range castin time and cd is workin but when i make mana cost 1 still i waste 352 mana.how can i make no mana?