Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots para el server en español!

Discussion on Bots para el server en español! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
he hecho todo lo posible por hacer funcionar los bots en el server en español pero ninguno funciona, si aqui alguien que hable español puede colocar los links de bots q funcionen en nuestro server, y q despues dl ultimo parche aun funcionen, por favor hacerlo. Todos los que utilizamos este server se lo agradeceremos gracias
Old 05/13/2007, 11:16   #2

Translated using babel fish, babel fish ftw

I have done all the possible one to make work bots in the server in Spanish but no works, if aqui somebody that speaks Spanish can place links of bots q work in our server, and q despues dl I even complete patch work, please to do it. All those that we used this server we will thank for thanks

I do not know anything about bots in spanish server, sorry I can not help you
No sé cualquier cosa sobre bots en el servidor español, apesadumbrado yo no puedo ayudarle
Old 05/13/2007, 22:36   #3

lol, ok here is my translation xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've done almost everything to put to work the bots on the spanish server (conquista) but none of them seems to work. If anyone who speak spanish can put the links to bots that work on our server and with the last patch here please do it xD
All of us who use this server (spanish server) will be thankful.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if anyone knows about a bot that work on other versions of conquer (like conquete "french version") lukius and all players of conquista (spanish version of CO) will be grateful.

@coolboy0286
bebelfish is rly useful ^^ i always use that online translator for other languages
btw, glad to know you fixed your font problem =P
Old 05/14/2007, 16:59   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by hieitk@May 13 2007, 22:36
lol, ok here is my translation xD

I've done almost everything to put to work the bots on the spanish server (conquista) but none of them seems to work. If anyone who speak spanish can put the links to bots that work on our server and with the last patch here please do it xD
All of us who use this server (spanish server) will be thankful.

So if anyone knows about a bot that work on other versions of conquer (like conquete "french version") lukius and all players of conquista (spanish version of CO) will be grateful.

@coolboy0286
bebelfish is rly useful ^^ i always use that online translator for other languages
btw, glad to know you fixed your font problem =P
thats for the traslation... I waiting for your answer or opinions.. thatnts a lot bye
Old 05/14/2007, 17:26   #5

I believe that they have made a special compilation for the Spanish version.
since when changing the IP in server.dat gives to an error ?server.dat us damaged?.
Please I wanted some tool to do debug and she draws up to the file conquer.exe and to jump that validation.
thanks for its aid

Creo que han hecho una compilacion especial para la version español. ya que al cambiar el ip en el server.dat nos da un error " server.dat dañado ". Por favor yo quisiera alguna herramienta para hacer un debug y un trace al archivo conquer.exe y saltar esa validacion. gracias por su ayuda
Old 05/15/2007, 03:42   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by alexandervv@May 14 2007, 17:26
I believe that they have made a special compilation for the Spanish version.
since when changing the IP in server.dat gives to an error ?server.dat us damaged?.
Please I wanted some tool to do debug and she draws up to the file conquer.exe and to jump that validation.
thanks for its aid

Creo que han hecho una compilacion especial para la version español. ya que al cambiar el ip en el server.dat nos da un error " server.dat dañado ". Por favor yo quisiera alguna herramienta para hacer un debug y un trace al archivo conquer.exe y saltar esa validacion. gracias por su ayuda
thants for that... try to do somethings to us!! because here all the bots do mistakes to run in "conquista"!.. i probe all the bots and with the new patch and all are incorrete! thants for your answer!! bye my friends
Old 05/16/2007, 16:30   #7

como dice el amigo en el serve de conquista en español el serve .dat editado da un error...

pero yo e intentado y cuando pongo el serve.dat de esta forma:

Server6=Luna
Ip6=216.93.174.65
port6=9958
ServerName6=Luna ProXy
HintWord6=
Pic6=servericon06

no me da el error de serve.dat dañado si no que pasa a verificando contraseña y luego me da error de contraseña...

en tonse cuando trato de poner

Server6=Luna
Ip6=127.0.0.1
port6=9958
ServerName6=Luna ProXy
HintWord6=
Pic6=servericon06

me da error y no pasa, me dice al instante que el serve.dat esta dañado reinstale el juego

[translation to the English ]

as he says the friend in serve of conquest in Spanish serve .dat published gives an error?

but tried I and and when I put serve.dat of this form:

Server6=Luna
Ip6=216.93.174.65
port6=9958
ServerName6=Luna ProXy
HintWord6=
Pic6=servericon06

it does not give the error me of serve.dat damaged if not that happens to verifying password and soon it gives password error me?

soon when treatment to put

Server6=Luna
Ip6=127.0.0.1
port6=9958
ServerName6=Luna ProXy
HintWord6=
Pic6=servericon06

it gives error me and it does not happen, says right away to me that serve.dat this damaged installs the game again
Old 11/01/2007, 01:19   #8

bueno "la roca" estamos pensando lo mismo no cres?
yo intente eso mismo.
Old 01/15/2008, 02:53   #9

Entonces no hay bots para el nuevo parche ? :S
Old 01/16/2008, 07:21   #10

Talking servidor en español

solo ayudando a los jugadores del conquista en español, pos les digo q el SV si funciona y en cotobo tb, pero el proxy aun no he podido hacerlo funcionar y ahora agrego otro problema q es el hecho de q creo q el SV 1.17 q era el q e estado usando hasta ayer 15 de enero pos parec q ya no sta funcinando bien pues el pj se qda parado y no hace nada... hablé con un tipo y me dice q el proxy si funciona y sé q funciona pues el la war lo usan pero nadie qiere decir como lo hace... xfa si sabe alguien el como solucionar el problema con el server.dat q da error al editarlo, pues digalo plis grax...

PD: si tienen alguna duda dl SV y cotobo y de como hacerlo funcinar coloquen un post aqi y hagamos est thread nuestro.. osea de los jugadores del server en español
Old 01/16/2008, 08:17   #11

elite*gold: 20
Reported for bumping.