Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The old scriptvessel

Discussion on The old scriptvessel within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello

I follow the guide and I could unpack the files, I change the codes with the XVI32.EXE but when I try to start the program, the program show me a message "la aplicacion no se ha podido inicializar correctamnte (0x0000005), Haga click en Aceptar para terminar la aplicacion"... I donīt know why is the reason! please help me in this step!.... this bot work yet?? ...thants a lot! bye

Old 05/12/2007, 23:57   #2

elite*gold: 20
lmao..that thread is like 2 mths old that is why it won't work. * rolls eyes* and ya made a entire new thread just to ask this??
Old 05/13/2007, 06:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
[*]Try looking here>>>
Conquer 2.0 *HOT* Linklist, Links to EVERYTHING

Question answered.

#close
Closed Thread