Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyclone in TG

Discussion on Cyclone in TG within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ive recently been able to kill stakes in TG with my trojan within about 2-3 hits and also when using cyclone if i kill the stakes the bar goes back up agen and so on.
But the problem is ive heard from ppl on my server fishy or SM or wot not means u get sent to botjail for suspicion of speedhacking or watever TQ believes.
I wud like to known if this continuously ongoing cyclone would send me to botjail if i used it overnight for about 8 hours say?

Just to be on the safe side like dont wanna waste dbs gettin my tro out of botjail.
Thx to all those who reply and +karma for those who give a helpful reply.
Old 05/07/2007, 20:14   #2

you shouldnt be sent to bot jail, thats one way of tging your character.

i have done it on numerous occasions, but with a wand, this was when i am usually in a hurry or when i didnt have NightDevil, i suggest you go buy NightDevil just for safty reasons
Old 05/07/2007, 20:17   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter@May 7 2007, 20:14
you shouldnt be sent to bot jail, thats one way of tging your character.

i have done it on numerous occasions, but with a wand, this was when i am usually in a hurry or when i didnt have NightDevil, i suggest you go buy NightDevil just for safty reasons
I do have ND but as u know ND is only around 200% faster attack speed the speed of cyclone is a nice 300% so id rather use cyclone if i dont get sent to bot jail.
Old 05/07/2007, 20:28   #4

You shouldn't get botjailed, unless someone gets you on fraps and calls you a macroer, and the TQ gm's belives the said person, which is possible. The botjail detection system itself shouldn't jail you though.
Old 05/07/2007, 22:10   #5

If you're caught on video, you will most likely be jailed.

You have to click to activate cyclone, and you have to click again to attack the stake. Who would sit there and click stakes rather than mobs? They're going to assume you're using tools/bots/hacks to do this.

Further, how can you hit 2 stakes using this method without modifying files to change range of your weapons? That's also illegal, as you know.

Use water elf or ND for speed, and get a stigger. Rage on 2 stakes plus stig should more than make up for the speed difference and you can't be jailed for it.
Old 05/07/2007, 22:30   #6

Yep, getting more speed legitly is definately the way to go when it comes to TG.
Old 05/08/2007, 00:35   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n$@May 7 2007, 22:10
If you're caught on video, you will most likely be jailed.

You have to click to activate cyclone, and you have to click again to attack the stake. Who would sit there and click stakes rather than mobs? They're going to assume you're using tools/bots/hacks to do this.

Further, how can you hit 2 stakes using this method without modifying files to change range of your weapons? That's also illegal, as you know.

Use water elf or ND for speed, and get a stigger. Rage on 2 stakes plus stig should more than make up for the speed difference and you can't be jailed for it.
well i have ND as i have said b4 but all i wanted was a sure answer eg u will most likely be caught etc but atm the way im hitting 2 stakes without using ND is by using the lvl 20+ 2 hander to hit one stake then switch which u all should know about also if i did not make myself clear the cyclone NOW continues to charge back up after a stake kill so i dont see how that would be considered macroing (to a moral minded person) but i know TQ is an **** recently with all the bot stuff and jump droppin so i need to be sure either way cyclone in TG will continue to charge back up after each kill if u can kill them b4 the bar goes down.

And about the hitting 2 stakes its a known fact that no1 needs to edit files to do it.

Oh and a further question how come fishy is a ''bot'' offense? sum1 i know sed he got jailed for using it in TG once to increase attack speed.

P.S This topic is open to any1 that has actually used this method for a period of time to comment on or for ppl to try. If any1 does try out this method and it works with no problems from reporters or the botjail system plz post here, this is an open discussion that could benefit all trojan users.
Old 05/08/2007, 02:56   #8

the only time when you'll get bot jail for using cyclone would be when someone fraps you down and send it to gms

or the gms personally caught you marco-ing cyclone in tg

otherwise if you manually sit there and activate cyclone etc.. nothing will happen
Old 05/08/2007, 03:56   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Fongo@May 7 2007, 17:35
1. atm the way im hitting 2 stakes without using ND is by using the lvl 20+ 2 hander to hit one stake then switch which u all should know about

2. also if i did not make myself clear the cyclone NOW continues to charge back up after a stake kill so i dont see how that would be considered macroing

3. And about the hitting 2 stakes its a known fact that no1 needs to edit files to do it.

4. Oh and a further question how come fishy is a ''bot'' offense? sum1 i know sed he got jailed for using it in TG once to increase attack speed.
Edited quote for the sake of clarity.

1. Yes, we all know about it. However, when cyclone comes up you will have to click to activate the cyclone. Then you have to click the stake again, as I said above, which will move your character. This means you have to switch weapons every time, which is why I say use water elf or ND.

2. I know the cyclone charges as you kill stakes. That's normal. Activating it automatically time and again requires a bot. See #1.

3. Yes you do need to edit the files if you want to do it automatically AND hit 2 stakes with rage, since your character will move closer to the stake once you click it, due to the short range on one-handed weapons. In my post to which you are replying I said "using this method" (meaning using a bot) and you can't hit 2 stakes with rage while botting cyclone in TG unless you use a two-handed weapon the whole time.

4. Water elf (fishy) is NOT a bot offense. Whoever told you that is lying or is an idiot. It's been well-known for a long, long time that water elf and ND are used to increase attack speed in TG.

Please just give up on this idea unless you want to go to bot jail. Use ND and stig. It's safe and it works. I'm not trying to come off like an *** but I have TONS of experience in TG with all classes. I have a trojan and I've tried what you're proposing. Trust me, you're better off with ND.
Old 05/08/2007, 04:49   #10

You missed one clear point that he noted. He can kill stakes in 3 hits. With cyclone, thats pretty much instant, and kills charge up cyclone. So he could conventionally hold cyclone all night long while he sleeps, without a macro program. He already said he can do this he is just wondering if GM's will think he is macroing. The answer is no they wont, because you will not be re-activating cyclone, you'll just be in a constant cyclone. You'll be fine doing so.
Old 05/08/2007, 04:53   #11

elite*gold: 20
Cyclone itself only lasts around 2.5 minutes until it deactivates itself meaning a single run no matter how many kills you get will only last that long until you HAVE to reactive it or lose it.
Old 05/08/2007, 17:40   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by bone-you@May 8 2007, 04:53
Cyclone itself only lasts around 2.5 minutes until it deactivates itself meaning a single run no matter how many kills you get will only last that long until you HAVE to reactive it or lose it.
ahhh thx on that note about the 2.5min time on cyc because i failed to recharge my bar while i was doing my KO score now i know y it wouldnt go back up, off topic but yer thx.