Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Request} A Guide On Cracking SV

Discussion on {Request} A Guide On Cracking SV within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so everyone is waiting on Anastasia or chooch or w/e to create a guide...as you can see I leech from the site rarely returing anything, but i yearn to be able to contribute. so rather than asking for a DIY guide on cracking the new SV, i would prefer to know what it is im looking for (meaning i dont want the actual memory adresses like in the DIY guide but rather an explanation on how find the proper adresses to change, id rather you guys taught me to fish rather than feed me)

If anyone can do this for me I will gladly make the DIY guide and finally give back
Old 05/02/2007, 01:18   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by highlvlnoob@May 1 2007, 22:41
Ok so everyone is waiting on Anastasia or chooch or w/e to create a guide...as you can see I leech from the site rarely returing anything, but i yearn to be able to contribute. so rather than asking for a DIY guide on cracking the new SV, i would prefer to know what it is im looking for (meaning i dont want the actual memory adresses like in the DIY guide but rather an explanation on how find the proper adresses to change, id rather you guys taught me to fish rather than feed me)

If anyone can do this for me I will gladly make the DIY guide and finally give back
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=i agree' border='0' alt='i agree' />
Old 05/02/2007, 02:28   #3

i think there is one guide......but forgot where cuz i am a nub
Old 05/02/2007, 03:26   #4

2 things that will help you all out...

Search USE IT->