Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Failure READ!

Discussion on Failure READ! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
everytime i download a hack it all goes well but when i try to open the file it comes up with "The application failed to initialize prperly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application. "
Old 04/29/2007, 20:35   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of --CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools--.
Post questions in CO2 Main Discussions / Questions next time.

[*]Please read our posting rules about>>>
"" and "", thanks.
Moving topics from "bots / guide / exploit" forums to main forums wastes so much time, so please support us in posting your questions / ideas / theorys (all non-release stuff) in the correct forum. The same rules applies for [prefixes], only use them for releases. Ignoring this rule will result in a warning or ban.

#Moved
Old 04/29/2007, 20:59   #3

« taobot | Monebot »