Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leecher solution

Discussion on leecher solution within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/29/2007, 05:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by KatsuAkimoto+Apr 29 2007, 05:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KatsuAkimoto @ Apr 29 2007, 05:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--n10s6ulxtc@Apr 28 2007, 20:06
So, if i made like a dozen accounts, and gave myself kharma for no good reason, and spammed up your treads to keep from being banned or to get to better downloads section, your forum would be better? Im sorry that i dont have much to contribute to bots and stuff, but i could jump thru hoops if I had to to get some info...
Lol spot on spot on. [/b][/quote]
Dosn't the forum have a feature that dosnt allow you to do that?
Old 04/29/2007, 05:36   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by coolboy0286+Apr 29 2007, 05:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coolboy0286 @ Apr 29 2007, 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -KatsuAkimoto@Apr 29 2007, 05:12
<!--QuoteBegin--n10s6ulxtc
Quote:
@Apr 28 2007, 20:06
So, if i made like a dozen accounts, and gave myself kharma for no good reason, and spammed up your treads to keep from being banned or to get to better downloads section, your forum would be better? Im sorry that i dont have much to contribute to bots and stuff, but i could jump thru hoops if I had to to get some info...

Lol spot on spot on.
Dosn't the forum have a feature that dosnt allow you to do that? [/b][/quote]
Nope, just did it myself. Look, two karma! Psh. The only requirement for new users is that they have 2 posts to add karma. Big deal, that takes at most 45 seconds (cause of the 30sec spam rule)