Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need all the help u guys can give me

Discussion on need all the help u guys can give me within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well my problem stands as following.....im playing on the frog prince server its still kinda new so there is a poor offer in market high screw up prices etc my curent main is a archer and i would like to know any hunting pking tips(good ones preferably ) to get a chance to keep up with db buyers(have lots of enemies that buy dbs big time and would enjoy outpowering them). Ive been trying to pervect my hunting for quite some time now with some progrees but its still not enough to reach my goal.So im ascking some of the more experienced hunters/pkers to share any usefull things they know and feel like sharing( from pking and hunting tips to hacks botts etc).

P.S. im underaged to buy dbs so i cant use them as a way out:P

Lots of thanks to all of u guys who will help ans pls escuse any spelling mistakes
Old 04/17/2007, 16:25   #2

Ok, for making money, you need to power level your archer to 120+ and start your own water factory. I suggest you quit your archer and re-create a female warrior character. Plvl your female character to level 120( Getting your character to level 120 is not that hard as long as leveling bot such as sunny or sv). After reaching level 120, you can reborn her into an archer. Believe me or not, it is faster to level a reborned archer than it is to level a non-reborned archer. Why female characters? It is very simple, you can gain double exp by marriage. Water factoring will get you the most money in less time.

You should not worry about pk at this moment, because after you obtaining a high level archer, you can power level your water to level110 and reborn to whatever classs you want.
Old 04/17/2007, 21:11   #3

as long as you're below 100, don't worry about money, just worry about leveling, money comes easier once u reach 100+
Old 04/17/2007, 23:17   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by kevindai@Apr 17 2007, 16:25
Ok, for making money, you need to power level your archer to 120+ and start your own water factory. I suggest you quit your archer and re-create a female warrior character. Plvl your female character to level 120( Getting your character to level 120 is not that hard as long as leveling bot such as sunny or sv). After reaching level 120, you can reborn her into an archer. Believe me or not, it is faster to level a reborned archer than it is to level a non-reborned archer. Why female characters? It is very simple, you can gain double exp by marriage. Water factoring will get you the most money in less time.

You should not worry about pk at this moment, because after you obtaining a high level archer, you can power level your water to level110 and reborn to whatever classs you want.
easier said than done took me a while to make my water/warrior (my first 1) so far i got a water/war water/fire water/water and just a non-rb high lvl troj, took a very long time almost my whole time of playing cuz im lazy , but ya farming accounts is really useful...takes a bit of time to make the archer or find a friend archer to help
Old 04/18/2007, 00:46   #5

well heres a good tip once a high lvl (maybe 115+)put on a nice pair of earrings and go do the snake king quest (in bird island) he drops a db sometimes and it takes me about a minute to finish this (best done with archer)
Old 04/18/2007, 02:32   #6

Well you want to keep up with db buyers that will be kinda hard cuz there are poeple out there I know a few that will buy 10 codes a month and then the next and so on so inless your the one selling the stuff they need it will be kinda hard to keep up with them that is why I got all my gear and stuff before db's got outrageus

110 126 water/water melee
Eagle
Old 04/18/2007, 02:52   #7

Hi,

Please visit Linklist at my signature.
Look at the DuraMobs & pawning a new server by Lollipop
You may get some tips from it.

(^^)
DM
Old 04/18/2007, 03:22   #8

Alright bro im going to give you a few of my tips...like besides farming which in my opinion is definatly worth it but actually quite hard to do starting fresh :/...
you can visit my links on scamming since there are alot of gullible db buyers out there try to scam them first lol

ok besides scamming there is hunting ...go to the top left spawn in ac every night and bot there...yeah i no botting with an archer?!?! lol jst invest in a 2 hander or make a lvl 60+ trojan that can bot there all day all night...

What lvl are you right now ...if you arent lvl 73 yet get there fast so you can lvl at the archer spawn in labby cuz you can easily lvl up to the point where it becomes easy to hunt in dc aswell which is key to get +1s

Alright besides making money you said pking your enemies here are some things you will need in order to pwn as an archer
*unique or elite ears up to ure lvl and make sure to +1 or +2 or possibly even +3 them ...this will help when you are pking and taos try to blast you -.-
*good boots with +2 atleast...this will help lower the damage that other archers do to you...
*now pking trojans jst fly and kill...
*warriors <---stay away they dodge most of ure **** :/
*fire taos<---will hit hard depending on their lvl but you should be able to kill them easily if they are close to your lvl
*water taos<---like raping 2 year olds
*archers<---meh let them drop and get killed by trojans XD or if you want to really show them up then jst int/rapid them then jst tear loose XD

thats all i have for you for now make sure to lvl your best and remember people that buy hella dbs dont have real skillz
Old 04/19/2007, 19:29   #9

well guys got some nice tips so far btw my lvl is like 113 now super+3 2 soket bow eli+3 coat normal +3 earings(have normal cos the difference betwen normal and super earings at lvl 112 is like 4 so thats worthless to invest in) super+3 hat eli+4 attac ringuni+2 necklece eli+2 boots most things have hp from rdgs or sth like that.Cant lvl to fast mainly cos now the gcs are ****** up and they all lead arena and its a hell of a long walk till basi, can do snake quest with ease(been dooing it since lvl 105) and only thing i got so far were 1-6 mets( so it aint what i call a good reward)been trying to buy a soket coat (gave it up as soon as i found out that uni soket coats are like 150M now) we got a lot of mass buyers lil players that hunt(lazy as hell >.<) but im gonna check hte links u guys gave me and am curently worcking on a bott.As for pking its useless cos most my enemies are like 2nd rb or full with super ****(rbs are useless cos gold guards to 120 dmg on me),and i did find a trick to kill wars to( blue arrows make short work of them especially if they try to run cos they do more dmg than).Some tips about soom good botts will be usefull(been playing fair so far but it aint worth it at all>.<) and thanks again for all ur help ^^ and archer can u tell me why its a key point hunting in dc for +1s i can 1hit sands and allmost 1hit the rest(this +1 thing sounds interesting) and ur right db buyers suck at playing(met one that didnt eaven know u could add sokets armors rings etc)