Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*Importent!* Are [GM]s Spying on us?

Discussion on *Importent!* Are [GM]s Spying on us? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2007, 07:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
thers like 1 gm for 3 or 4 servers i dont think they are checking logs. its probbally just so u can go back and look at what was said.
Old 04/23/2007, 08:25   #17

Think of it like this, all your chat is being sent to server anyway, the server relays it to the other connected clients. So there would be no need for that file to be sent to them as a whole.
Old 04/23/2007, 17:09   #18

GMs cant view ur logs otherwise id be banned , ive spoken on guild chat , friend chat about bots hacks i use and ask ppl to come msn to let them tryout a hack or something..
Old 04/24/2007, 08:42   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by GrimReaper91@Apr 23 2007, 17:09
GMs cant view ur logs otherwise id be banned , ive spoken on guild chat , friend chat about bots hacks i use and ask ppl to come msn to let them tryout a hack or something..
i thgth i was the only one that did that
Old 04/25/2007, 05:41   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
I dont think they would look at what u type about and to whome because it would be an invasion of privacy. Many people have friends online talking about things in there own life.

If GMs looked at this then we could take action, but they want to make the conquer gameplay better and to not get into trouble by the government. lol

I really dont think they would look at what we type.

Hiyoal

Old 03/07/2009, 16:58   #21

first of all the gms wudnt go thru our chat log its illegal as its basicly stalking and hack
then if they could do that they could go thru our computer and if they could that means conquer has a trojan or sumfn furthermore they can not litsen into other ppls convos that wud jus ruin the game and yes they can tell if ur speaking about Co hacks and bots cus they HAVE SPYS u dont no hu those ppl are so dnt trust em and if they arnt gms or pm gain trust ask for details to "lvl" and steal there account hahahahah lol

NOW BOW TO ME:han dsdown:
Old 03/07/2009, 19:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by izakgewdrick View Post
first of all the gms wudnt go thru our chat log its illegal as its basicly stalking and hack
then if they could do that they could go thru our computer and if they could that means conquer has a trojan or sumfn furthermore they can not litsen into other ppls convos that wud jus ruin the game and yes they can tell if ur speaking about Co hacks and bots cus they HAVE SPYS u dont no hu those ppl are so dnt trust em and if they arnt gms or pm gain trust ask for details to "lvl" and steal there account hahahahah lol

NOW BOW TO ME:han dsdown:
y dun u die?
Old 03/07/2009, 20:17   #23

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
dont push old threads please

#closed
Closed Thread