Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass-Hacking on Eagle/Lion

Discussion on Mass-Hacking on Eagle/Lion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/13/2007, 16:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Nikola~FTW@Apr 13 2007, 15:55
So,how can i remove the keylogger from my pc?
Man for u remove one keylogger u need know where are the keylogger... u have anti virus and anti spyware!! maybe if u use one good anti virus and spy u can clear your pc!! but when i take somethink bad i prefer format my pc uhahuahu! i have one hd with one safe image that i use Ghost when i need format!! well if you know format your pc!! i beliave that's this is more safe!! Have lucky! bb!

*edit! well if u need!! i like my anti spy program! i dunnu if u have but the program's name is Ad-Aware! it's one free program that is much easy to use!

or just search at google! bb!
Old 04/13/2007, 16:04   #32

Job well done, Dan.

I warned people on fuckwrath's forum not to use it. Great job listening.
Old 04/26/2007, 09:58   #33

holy **** i think i've been ****** with with this too, one of my account was deleted cause of this and when i checked my pass it was doomsday today
Old 04/26/2007, 10:19   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by willianaxlrose+Apr 13 2007, 16:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (willianaxlrose @ Apr 13 2007, 16:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Nikola~FTW@Apr 13 2007, 15:55
So,how can i remove the keylogger from my pc?
Man for u remove one keylogger u need know where are the keylogger... u have anti virus and anti spyware!! maybe if u use one good anti virus and spy u can clear your pc!! but when i take somethink bad i prefer format my pc uhahuahu! i have one hd with one safe image that i use Ghost when i need format!! well if you know format your pc!! i beliave that's this is more safe!! Have lucky! bb!

*edit! well if u need!! i like my anti spy program! i dunnu if u have but the program's name is Ad-Aware! it's one free program that is much easy to use!

or just search at google! bb! [/b][/quote]
Thats how you normally remove a trojan from your comp, yes.. But when you have a prog like Proproxy, those programs wont find anything..
Proproxy isnt really a keylogger, it just takes your username, id and password and sends it to anywhere the creator wants.. So doesnt matter it you type it in, copy paste, type with your *** or tail, your info will be sent to the "hacker"..

In order to remove the proproxy logger, you need to know where the program calls the logging class, and then remove it.. No problem if you know how to program JAVA
Old 04/26/2007, 13:52   #35

who was the guy hacking the other servers with PP then... wasn't there 2 hit already before this?
Old 04/26/2007, 14:30   #36

just delete proproxy and change your pw and you should be fine.