Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Long Way Till Making proxy's

Discussion on The Long Way Till Making proxy's within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Long Way Till Making proxy's

Hello.. i Would like to know what programing language is good for making Proxyes... With which programing language to start : Java Script,C++ , C#, Basic etc..

Thanks
Old 10/12/2010, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
read the sticky first.

Most /all decent languages will work. You just need a good grasp on them.
Old 10/12/2010, 23:46   #3

If you have no prior programming experience I recommend learning java, it's much simpler then c++. Its great for proxies and its cross platform. I've been learning java for a while now in college and my own time and will be making a proxy sometime.
Old 10/13/2010, 00:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkblackbelt View Post
If you have no prior programming experience I recommend learning java, it's much simpler then c++. Its great for proxies and its cross platform. I've been learning java for a while now in college and my own time and will be making a proxy sometime.
C++ isn't cross platform? :P
Old 10/13/2010, 01:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian* View Post
C++ isn't cross platform? :P
Lol sorry I meant to say was that in c++ you have to be more careful when writing apps that you want to runs on other os's, but in java basically you code something and it should run on any system with jvm installed.
Old 10/14/2010, 06:43   #6

elite*gold: 111
I would reccomend starting with Python. It is by far the simplest programming language, it should not take too long.

There are not that many people making conquer bots in Python, but it will do just fine.
Old 10/14/2010, 07:19   #7

So having just gotten my custom proxy working I can safely say there is enough information on the forum about thier creation... between the links in the sticky, the example proxy posted (which will work for basic login as is if you upgrade a few packets). Encryption, dhkey exchange and all that good stuff as well as socket systems are all over the forum...

So yah, not saying it's easy (dhkey exchange was ******* me off royally :S) but I mean it's all very possible with info around the forum. Any language will work for it decently but C# just has SO many examples and so much help here.
Old 10/14/2010, 09:41   #8

I Was learning smthing about Basic , i made a good calculator program with basic and its good language,but im sure that with the Basic Language you cannot create any proxy ...

So Im Thinking .. C# or Java , or maybe Python first ! in C# i have problem with the variables cuz i dont even know what is their function and where we can use them ! Thanks Alot

EDIT: Please Put Some Download Links Of Python And Java !
Old 10/14/2010, 18:09   #9

Heres a good book on java I've read

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
So having just gotten my custom proxy working I can safely say there is enough information on the forum about thier creation... between the links in the sticky, the example proxy posted (which will work for basic login as is if you upgrade a few packets). Encryption, dhkey exchange and all that good stuff as well as socket systems are all over the forum...

So yah, not saying it's easy (dhkey exchange was ******* me off royally :S) but I mean it's all very possible with info around the forum. Any language will work for it decently but C# just has SO many examples and so much help here.
Is the soruce your talking about QOproxy source?
Old 10/14/2010, 19:22   #10

Quote:
Is the soruce your talking about QOproxy source?
naw talking about tannels like 5220 proxy
Old 10/14/2010, 23:54   #11

I've Searched a bit and can't seem to find the source could you Link me to the thread thank you.
Old 10/15/2010, 01:52   #12

Quote:
I've Searched a bit and can't seem to find the source could you Link me to the thread thank you.
look at the sticky... I posted a **** TON of links about proxy creation and go through basically every step required...

*sigh*