Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] CrossHair Shadows

Discussion on [Request] CrossHair Shadows within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] CrossHair Shadows

'Ello peeps,

I have been going through the forums and notices all the shadows edits were on broken links or on the Closed zerowaitingtime.com. I would appreciate if someone awesome would post a green shadow with a red or black CrossHair. Please reply with a link to the NEWLY UPLOADED shadow edits.

Thanks In Advance,
ThisIsJohnny
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Crosshair for AUG
08/11/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
Is there any crosshair for AUG? Im running Windows 7 - 64 bit so please make sure it works for that OS =P
[REQUEST] Crosshair for Sniper
05/19/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 4 Replies
ahm can someone pls make a crosshair for sniper rifle, what i mean is, you will see a crosshair from a sniper without using any scope/telescope like an ordinary gun or pistol?
[REQUEST]wall hack or crosshair
05/07/2010 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
i was wondering if there was A WORKING wall hack or Cross hair if someone has one please link me or post it here thanks.
[REQUEST]WALLHACK+CROSSHAIR+NO SMOKE OR FOG BUT NO WIREFRAME INCLUDED
09/06/2009 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
can you people make me and other members a wallhack with crosshair and no fog or smoke but no wireframe included?? because i always see wallhacks with wireframe.