Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A way to steal all stuff from a rich botter

Discussion on A way to steal all stuff from a rich botter within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IF the same info has been posted before, it is my fault to post again!

What I posted here is a scam to steal equipment from a afk botter.
Here are what you need!
1. A rb botter with his/her guard on lvling.
2. The botter must no have any dc tools
3. A watertao of your own at lvl70+ with "pray"
4. A char that can kill the botter

This happens to me yesterday when I saw a lvl120+ trojan with full sockets bottign in WZ (with his guards on)
As soon as i realized that he was botting, I send my 100 watertao to wine zone along with my lvl126 trojans.
When the botter are surrounded by monsters, my trojan deliberately zaps him once, so I became blue, since i became blue, his range can damge me as well. ( i cleared all monsters around him) Because he attacks me, his guard will attack me as well. I zap the troajan with my wter while his guard is attacking my trojan. When my trojan died, I used my tao to reive him, and continue the procedure once again until the botter is red! This time i started to attack him, I killed him once and he got dced. However, his super +3 one socket earring with sdg got into my inventory! LOL, never bot with a guard on!

<hr>Append on Mar 22 2007, 05:02<hr> I am so sad that my elite post hasnt got any replies yet. Is it becuase this method is too noobish or is it becuase I am just a noob?
Old 03/22/2007, 05:18   #2

its already been posted....please go use search engine b4 you post something, i learned that mistake also, and the SV doesnt disconnect it closes CO
Old 03/22/2007, 05:37   #3

good luck trying to find a botter w/o d/c tools
Old 03/22/2007, 05:39   #4

I just found one and killed him. I got his socketed
earring
Old 03/22/2007, 05:56   #5

wow that's some good luck... that's exactly why me and my friend's never hunt mobs... (we hunt the players that are hunting... and if you don't believe it's better/faster try it)