Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats up with conquer server?

Discussion on Whats up with conquer server? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys just wonderin anyone know what the heck is going on with the server and when will it be back up just let me know if yah know anything thanks
Old 03/22/2007, 02:08   #2

server maintainance
Old 03/22/2007, 02:10   #3

lol, hey adrocks whats up?
Old 03/22/2007, 02:32   #4

Well if you think about it its not for no reason....
meaning that some one has proble hacked the server or cracked something and they keep trying to repair it before it gets big... and every time server gose up they find out how to do it again a few days l8ter making it shut down again there urgent server maintainances with out warning lol meaning u might lose something on there part 3
Old 03/23/2007, 02:37   #5

It's because early Tuesday, in the wee hours of the morning, all the mobs disappeared. They had to reset the servers to clear the problem, and then perform some maintenance.

If anyone actually is dumb enough to hack the server just for that or to steal items, well... imagine a convo:
Inmate: "What are you in for?"
Moron: "Hacking a MMORPG server."
Inmate: "OMG dumbass! HAHAHA! Welcome to prison, *****."
Old 03/23/2007, 09:30   #6

lol you guys are idiots... except leroy...

lmao server hacked... or server maintainence by TQ (aka the dumb lazy pplz)
Old 03/23/2007, 15:24   #7

Received Thanks: 1,960
Quote from Conquer Online>>>
Quote:
Temporary Server Maintenance On March 20

Source:Official Posted on:2007-3-20 0:50:12
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to an unforeseen hardware issues, we have to perform temporary server maintenance on March 20, 2007, 18:00-18:40 PDT. Accordingly, the scheduled maintenance on March 21, 2007 has been canceled.

During this period, you will not be able to log into the game servers. We apologize for this inconvenience.

The schedule of server maintenance will resume on March 22, 2007.
#CLOSE
Closed Thread