Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leechers

Discussion on Leechers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/20/2007, 18:21   #46

elite*gold: 0
i guess in a way i am a sort of leecher but when i download something if it works well i give karma. Unfortunately i cant program and atm i dont have time to learn. I agree with the idea of stopping leechers even if i got called a leecher and acct removed. It must really annoy people if there programs get used, even copyed and no credit is given to them.

*note* my lame *** w key doesnt work too well so if there is a word that looks like it needs a w. It probably does
Old 05/21/2007, 06:03   #47

elite*gold: 0
We can't use postcounts/karma for separating members.
Well my idea is working like well organised Counter Terorist Unite ("24" rules ).
We have, for example, 3 clearence levels.
- Clearence lvl 1 (new members can only acces guides and tutorials-exept DIY cracking of bots)
- Clearence lvl 2 (acces to hacks/tools, edits, DIY for cracking bots)
- Clearence lvl 3 (acces to bots, uber hacks/tools and area where developers help eachother for the beter of comunity and theyr personal interests )

The clearence lvls are rised/decreased based on mods decidions. Not any particular criterya, purely mods judjement. Also clearence lvls can be requested but also mods make the decidion.
Afcourse we are all humans and mestakes will be made, but intime everyone will reveal himselve and if wrongly judged hes clearence lvl can be increased/decreased.

... and I hate when people say: I do nothing but I'm not a leecher. I can't program, what can I do....
Well I bet all of you have some talent.
Are you good with graphics? Make graphical edit wor CO2.
Are you good for programing? Make a bot/tool.
Are you good with macro making? Make usefull macros.
Are you good at playing CO2? Write tutorials about doing quests, PKing ect.
Are you funny? Write something conected to CO that will make us laugh and chear up the comunity.
Are you good at writing? Tell us a good story.

There are milion ways to contribute, but you lazyasses dont wana brake your fingers typing few words/lines of code.
Are you lazyass leacher? You'll always stay with clearence lvl 1 and read guides, storyes and lame soc tricks.
Old 05/21/2007, 07:14   #48

elite*gold: 20
The first access section should be easily obtainable based on contribution of course.. but it shouldn't be some super highly secretive area where everyone's dying to get access to. If that was the case, then more releases would go there while the public scene would be for the people getting started. Pretty much how it is now, only not just the elite of the elite having access. I personally would love access to Lvl2 as I'm sure many many others do too but I know I may in fact never get it because it's a place that people with like 1k karma get to >.> (exaggeration) If there were levels that the noob contributors could gain access to that could help filter leechers out. Leechers stay stuck at level 1 while the people who actually give a **** and can do even the slightest thing can rise up above them.