Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a working aimbot with garments on now ?

Discussion on Is there a working aimbot with garments on now ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/12/2007, 17:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by necrophilia+Mar 11 2007, 08:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (necrophilia @ Mar 11 2007, 08:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Black Mage@Mar 11 2007, 01:34
<!--QuoteBegin--necrophilia
Quote:
@Mar 10 2007, 13:01
As the title says is there ; if there is can someone add it here or give me a link for that ?

Just fix Qoproxy yourself, not that hard.
Can u teach me how to do it.

For the retards saying search plz stfu.U cant search that specific ; i checked some proxies and they arent working with garments. [/b][/quote]
Ouch man, that hurt...retard?.... was that a flame?
You know, you should stfu yourself man, I looked you up... You made two topics, one topic asking for someone to find an aimbot that works with garments, and another asking for people to post hacks for maple story... It seems instead of doing research, you want other ppl to do it for you man! Another post you made:
"can someone teach me how to set up sro bot"... Can you look for yourself instead of having others do it for you man?

Don't go off asking for something trying to get other people to find it for you, then get mad when they tell you to do it yourself..
If I need something, first I search for it via epvp, then I look though most of the pages on the forum, then I use google... if I havn't found it yet, or found a DIY on how to get it... yea, then I would post asking if anyone had any ideas... of course....I don't really have to do that since I useally find it.....

P.S. I was not flaming nor trying to start a flame war, this was simply a rebuttle(or in parlamentry prcedure, a point of reply) to this flame he threw at me, and the other members that asked him to search, and he called a retard and told to stfu
Old 03/12/2007, 17:36   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
Cat is out of the bag already in another thread.

Question answered, just look for it.

@necrophilia > No more flaming.
Next time warning.

@knitz > Take deep breaths and cool down now.

#CLOSE
}^~^{
Closed Thread