Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix aimbot yourself

Discussion on How to fix aimbot yourself within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi, I was hoping someone may be able to explain how to fix Qoproxy, I understand why a fix isnt released publicly but a guide to fix it like the SV DIY Guide would be very helpful and would possibly allow people to learn how to creates patches/bots/fixes/mods in the future

I hope this topic isnt against any rules and im hopeful for help

Thx guys
Old 03/07/2007, 05:33   #2

aimbots for noobs...i don't think there is one out
Old 03/07/2007, 09:00   #3

y fix when u can read the guide and u can run it non fixed ;P?
Old 03/07/2007, 10:09   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by highlvlnoob@Mar 7 2007, 05:15
Hi, I was hoping someone may be able to explain how to fix Qoproxy, I understand why a fix isnt released publicly but a guide to fix it like the SV DIY Guide would be very helpful and would possibly allow people to learn how to creates patches/bots/fixes/mods in the future

I hope this topic isnt against any rules and im hopeful for help

Thx guys
acuttaly there is one dont exactly remember the link but i believe if u try here u may find what u need
Old 03/07/2007, 17:04   #5

Aimbot.. is stupid. Ruined Co, all these American,European, other races all playing Co, fighting in Gw EQUALLY. Then turks come on with speed hack + aimbot.. now Co is just botters. I dont mind SV, but... Aimbot is just cheap =.=
Old 03/07/2007, 19:06   #6

TR = Tottaly ******..
your already explaining why
Old 03/07/2007, 20:08   #7

i tried the search engine with many different phrases but no luck but ty fot suggesting and creating it.. and i agree with drakflare that aimbot has ruined co somewhat particularily gw and i disagree with him in that SV and aimbot are equally good or bad because they both allow you to gain an unfair competetive advantage..but with that being said please dont post if your just going to flame me for asking for help, its not like a came on and posted "AIMBOT BLZ!!!", im trying to help myself and I have virtually no knowledge in this expertise..if anyone can find the link on how to fix Qoproxy i would greatly appreciate it, and yes i searched through all the qoproxy/proxy/aimbot threads

TY in advance for your help
Old 03/08/2007, 05:14   #8

Received Thanks: 1,960
If you can't post any real help to questions then don't post.
Next time Warning to anybody flaming, so don't do it!!!
@DyNy28
@TerrorSource
Old 03/08/2007, 06:40   #9

here ya go man
Old 03/08/2007, 07:09   #10

sorry but aimbot makes no sense. most of my fun in CO came from FBing whether it was in GW or in jail or PK arena. There is (almost) nothing more satisfying than when you are being chased by a high level fire tao with only one FB left in stamina and BAM you nail him, with your own skill!

But whats the fun when you can just aimbot him now? I have used it in the past and its not fun at all... not even a little. Get some skill and the game is actually really fun.
Old 03/08/2007, 08:16   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulWall@Mar 8 2007, 07:09
sorry but aimbot makes no sense. most of my fun in CO came from FBing whether it was in GW or in jail or PK arena. There is (almost) nothing more satisfying than when you are being chased by a high level fire tao with only one FB left in stamina and BAM you nail him, with your own skill!

But whats the fun when you can just aimbot him now? I have used it in the past and its not fun at all... not even a little. Get some skill and the game is actually really fun.
this is a prime example of a noob who uses SV to level and once he reached high level and uses aimbot he realizes that the ****** with archer/water farm has better gear than he does + they also have aimbot, so they kick his *** like 100pct of the time, therefore he only want SV an no aimbot because aimbot kicks his ***... OMFG i can't belive someone have the nerve to stand out and say SV is ok but aimbot is not...
Old 03/08/2007, 08:22   #12

ooh, very good
Old 03/08/2007, 18:05   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by little_troj+Mar 8 2007, 08:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (little_troj @ Mar 8 2007, 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -PaulWall@Mar 8 2007, 07:09

this is a prime example of a noob who uses SV to level and once he reached high level and uses aimbot he realizes that the faggot with archer/water farm has better gear than he does + they also have aimbot, so they kick his ass like 100pct of the time, therefore he only want SV an no aimbot because aimbot kicks his ass... OMFG i can't belive someone have the nerve to stand out and say SV is ok but aimbot is not... [/b]

my sentiments exactly

<hr>Append on Mar 8 2007, 18:07<hr><!--QuoteBegin--Trojan-Virus
@Mar 8 2007, 06:40
here ya go man [/quote]
thx alot man i read this but the part that concerned me was:
IMPORTANT: BEFORE RUNNING PROXY BE SURE U DONT WEAR ANY +4336 PATCH ITEMS ON U [(like dreses, graments) but u can equip gourd items] ALSO DONT LOOK ON OTHER PLAYERS EQUIPS WHEN THEY HAVE +4336 PATCH ON THEM!!!

does this simply mean not to view they gear garment wearers have on or not to come within visual range of any garments? once again ty and to the warned flamers :blowjob:
Old 03/08/2007, 20:11   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by little_troj+Mar 8 2007, 08:16--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (little_troj @ Mar 8 2007, 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PaulWall@Mar 8 2007, 07:09

this is a prime example of a noob who uses SV to level and once he reached high level and uses aimbot he realizes that the ****** with archer/water farm has better gear than he does + they also have aimbot, so they kick his *** like 100pct of the time, therefore he only want SV an no aimbot because aimbot kicks his ***... OMFG i can't belive someone have the nerve to stand out and say SV is ok but aimbot is not... [/b][/quote]
Did I say SV is ok? NO, so stfu unless you have some truth behind what you have to say.

Does aimbot kick people's ***? Yes, that is what its designed to do so saying that is redundant as well as its redundant for me saying your a dumbass because everyone knows this by the fact that you defend aimbot.

I am against all bots and I hope that one day they are all banished.

Also, I am a better FBer than nearly all of my server so it is very rare that my *** was ever kicked except via aimbot, which doesnt mean much for them anyway since I am having more fun than them.

You fail at life, as well as this stupid game.
Old 03/09/2007, 00:54   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by highlvlnoob+Mar 8 2007, 18:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (highlvlnoob @ Mar 8 2007, 18:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <hr>Append on Mar 8 2007, 18:07<hr><!--QuoteBegin--Trojan-Virus@Mar 8 2007, 06:40
here ya go man
thx alot man i read this but the part that concerned me was:
IMPORTANT: BEFORE RUNNING PROXY BE SURE U DONT WEAR ANY +4336 PATCH ITEMS ON U [(like dreses, graments) but u can equip gourd items] ALSO DONT LOOK ON OTHER PLAYERS EQUIPS WHEN THEY HAVE +4336 PATCH ON THEM!!!

does this simply mean not to view they gear garment wearers have on or not to come within visual range of any garments? once again ty and to the warned flamers :*******: [/b][/quote]
yea he says that because u will disconnect for some reason when u view them.
and np just helpin out
@little_troj and PaulWall: all bots are cheating no matter what u use yes some r worse than others but none of em r ok they all ruin the game and the only way to stop this from happening is for everyone to quit using bots all together which will never happen.

EDIT: @PaulWall if your against all bots then y r u on a botting website?
Closed Thread