Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting My Archer...

Discussion on Botting My Archer... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well, I need help botting my archer
He is a 128-116 atm, and is correctly statted using a bow.
I would get a wand for him, but his wand prof is lvl 9 with fixed snow; and not having ND, getting wand prof up seems a nightmare.
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for botting with a bow?

I had him set at small basi spawn with movements 2-2 and just scattering away, but the exp there seems minimal
Any help at all would be appreciated, including and not limited to screenshots of setups and maps of where to go.

Much thanks
Old 03/01/2007, 01:48   #2

Botting for levels with scatter is kinda crappy because the bot will scatter if there is only one monster, and keep on using scatter until it's dead. Then it sees another single monster and repeats. That's usually done to hunt in places where you kill mobs in 1 scatter.

IMHO the wand is probably your best bet. Just use a couple of violets, put it on and met it up to your level. Bot until dura on wand is low and finish off the prof in TG with stig if you still need more skill. When you get the required prof, replace with your choice of gems and enjoy. And no worries about re-alloting stats until that point.
Old 03/01/2007, 02:13   #3

I would try the violets thing, but it seems metting the wand up to level and botting for maybe 12 hrs seems like a ****** deal...
Someone told me to stick kylins in and upgrade/bot, but that just seems dumb too
>____<
Decisions decisions
Old 03/01/2007, 08:32   #4

I was just thinking that you're gonna level the wand anyway, and prof levels best on mobs, so why not level it up and use it till you dare not damage it further, and finsh up in tg. You get exp and items/mets/etc at the same time too. Good point about the kylins, I forgot those. I guess it depends on what quality of gems you can find. I've never used kylins but I hope that the increased dura wont cause you to need more mets in market to level it.
Old 03/02/2007, 00:14   #5

Hmm, well I've managed to get wand up to level 11, now I need to learn how to stat to use it.
Seeing as I need 176 str to wield the wand itself, then 240 agility to use my coat, i wouldn't have enough points to even have any in vitality....
What the hell do I do??
Old 03/02/2007, 02:13   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by InsaneDeath@Mar 2 2007, 00:14
Hmm, well I've managed to get wand up to level 11, now I need to learn how to stat to use it.
Seeing as I need 176 str to wield the wand itself, then 240 agility to use my coat, i wouldn't have enough points to even have any in vitality....
What the hell do I do??
TG is your best friend or just find little bigger bas spawn and bott there but the problem is it wil lstay still and scatter nothing else....the best way is to create macro wich will jump and scatter but for that u need skills and i dont have them....hehe go and TG or just jump and scatter by ur own i think thats the best...since im lvl 114 and i get like 1% in 10 mins....it takes time 1000 minutes for 1 lvl up crapy ****... thats like 16 hours...so the best way do this:

Every day take like 3 hours and go bass and Scatter for theree hours you will get somwhere 20% then tg whole day & night you will get to like 50% then next day again and you will lvl up...couse if you cant lvl up alredy now...it will be way harder at lvl 120+...so get yourself a time...
Old 03/02/2007, 19:11   #7

Hmm, ever since the repair thing on Cotobo stopped working, there is no point in using wand...