Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

increased chances of botjail if

Discussion on increased chances of botjail if within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Will my chances of getting botjail increase if i use SV and speed hack together?Has any1 tryed this?
Old 02/26/2007, 16:49   #2

it depends wht u r doing with that,.... if someone sees u or so
Old 02/26/2007, 17:05   #3

i think it does give u higher chance for botjail btw , if ur using superman + speedhack speedhack goes off on superman..
Old 02/26/2007, 17:18   #4

yes its easy math.
the more bots the more chance
0 bots nearly no chance
Old 02/26/2007, 17:27   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by fady1wu@Feb 26 2007, 17:18
yes its easy math.
the more bots the more chance
0 bots nearly no chance
Wow your awsome logic astounds me.

Since there is no substancial proof either way, its simply a maybe.

Other then the obvious people tsaking videos/screenshots and the works the only really known auto botjail action is using the jump feature with sv and the item dropper at the same time thus sometimes dropping items in the air will almost allways get you caught ( from my friends experiences at least, I dont use jump myself )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vip rates increased by 15
09/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
22.09.2009 VIP: EXP-rates increased by 1.5. Registration will be online within the next days. All users with 500% Speed scrolls got blocked 14 days. Owning those scrolls is forbidden. Users cooperating with hackers and bugusers may be punished as well. Today we deleted arround 200 illegal items. NicoS has left the team for owning illegal sun-items. now i think the rates are 30x on vip :X
what are the chances of getting banned?
07/20/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
well using something as obvious a vac hack (assuming it literally sucks monsters into one place) would make you get noticed. well after a couple years of off time, i decided to go back hacking 2moons. and i am wondering what are the chances of being banned?
What are the chances?
12/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I was botting all night to 48 then a "Sweaty" comes out and says ive been reported for botting LOL! So what are my probable chances of being banned SIGH!
Mountspeed increased [PTR]
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
If you want your mount to ride faster than normal, just mount, log out and log in again and your mountspeed is something like 60% faster =) Wenn ihr wollt das euer Mount schneller reiten soll, geht auf euer Mount, loggt aus und loggt wieder ein, und ihr reitet ca 60% schneller. ;>
Increased framerate!?
12/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all! I noticed a while back that sometimes the framerate of my co2 went from 31-32 up to 37-39 and i didnt find an explanation. Now i know, whenever i open a browser and load the conqueronline.com page and keep it open, the framerate increases and the game runs more smoothly. Can some1 confirm this?