Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Creator?

Discussion on Item Creator? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Has anyone so far tried? Ive seen on google videos that they have a might hack that creats only elite power gowns. Wondering if anyone has a more "developed" version and would like to not be greedy and share
Old 01/24/2007, 07:12   #2

i seen the video and visited the website ig uess it got "patched" but neways i havent seen one program out there that can do it except that (wich im still sketchy about probably edited)
Old 01/24/2007, 07:23   #3

I watch that video but he never shows his bag before running his "cheat".
Maybe this cheat was just droping that robe that he already got ?
1. Could be real but why a elite robe, why not a super robe 2 sock ?
2. Could only make you drop your bag.
3. Can have a keylogger in it.
Old 01/24/2007, 08:33   #4

fake he just sends the drop packet to the server saying in it drop the first item in my bag and also the video is edited yes its fake with a key loger
Old 01/24/2007, 12:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by pimpstick@Jan 24 2007, 08:33
fake he just sends the drop packet to the server saying in it drop the first item in my bag and also the video is edited yes its fake with a key loger
signed
(He sends drop packet to client)