Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SV remote server

Discussion on SV remote server within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i may be completly wrong in saying this but, is there a way to stop SV from having to use internet to send a signal to a remote server. (bypass webcheck). If there is could some of the pros who alrdy kno how help me get started by telling my what program i can use to stop this problem? not the acutal file but a hex editor etc?
Old 01/15/2007, 06:01   #2

Use the guide

When after it says logging wait until it says hit f11 in game at that message the bot will be working if you get anything else hit start agian till it says the right thing.
Old 01/15/2007, 06:03   #3

i was think more like the old co partner server emualtors?
Old 01/15/2007, 06:05   #4

If you crack it using the guide it does not connect to there server it does not connect to any server at all
Old 01/15/2007, 06:10   #5

[QUOTE]Tw3ak: LOL pretty nice guide yet again there Cucurucho your learning quick smile.gif Now ya just need to find 1 more thing your missing :P and you can bypass the loging in bla bla **** alltogether just hit start and go to f11 directly without SV connecting to the net what so ever. ( more secure ) i don't like my stuff connecting to the net when it doesn't need to lol. but again GJ glad to see someone actually doin there own legwork on something.

was talking about that ^^
Old 01/15/2007, 06:16   #6

gundam0 it does connect... try to block it on firewall or just disconnect for inet, u wont be alble to run cracked bot
Old 01/15/2007, 09:13   #7

i have a server emulator but seems not to work for me.if any one is knoligable in this please get ahold of me.