Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tell ur opinion

Discussion on tell ur opinion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I really like the topic VS DIY i think there need more topics like this all programs need to be DIY because now we come here and take done programs and peoples work hard doing them

i think some programmers can make topic how to learn programing
1 what u need to learn firs
2 how to make programs
3 some examples like toredo make
then if u really need programs u DIY and if u cant do them start learning programing like i do i am learning every day something new fro elitepvpers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need your opinion o.o
02/21/2014 - S4 League - 23 Replies
Im a beginner but Im thinking of starting to learn a programming language but I dont know with which to begin..Id like to start writing some hacks for s4 but I dont know if its difficult....some people have told me to start with Visual Basic, others with Python..My question is, what do you guys think would be the best language to learn first? Thank you in advance :)
need your opinion
02/20/2014 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
what do you think about this int build? Cap 80 Bicheon:80 Cold:80 Lighting:80 Fire:60 Cap 90 Bicheon:90
your opinion
05/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer? oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here THX for your help