Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pking without gaining pk points!

Discussion on Pking without gaining pk points! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well my friend and I are both lv 110 on triumph server. We like to pk a lot and our pk points rise like a *****. We had 29 points each but we still wanted to pk, so we've come up with a new stragety to pk plevelers or other pros around that area (We pk in ape city cause there are lots of noob plevelers). Btw you should bring lots of pots. First you go up to a pleveler or pro and make sure that you're certain you can take the person down, then start trash talking to the person. Usually most of the people we we see are egyptian or brazilian (SORRY ALL BRAZILIANS AND EGYPTIANS THAT ARE READING THIS, SORRY FOR RACISM, AND NO OFFENSE, you can choose not to do this but I'm just sharing with the public) so we trash talk like ****. (ex. egyptians like men, egyptians are ****) Eventually the noobs and the pro pleveler will start to open fire on you and they'll start blinking blue! then its time to kill them. My friend and i like to double team them and kill them before they get to run away. Well thats my secret hope you enjoy it. Again sorry all brazilians and egyptians. My appoligies
Old 01/02/2007, 10:24   #2

its boring to kill noobs it much funnier to hit some in at ur own lvl like u know i can kill but dont 1 hit hit him ones then run then come back when ur wite agin then would he problem hit u then is it just to pk him
Old 01/02/2007, 10:30   #3

Yea but sometimes the noobs attack us before the actual pleveler does. Anyway killing anything is fun for me because normally just killing the same monsters is boring as ****. So when you pk acutal players it gets you excited lol. The more the merrier
Old 01/02/2007, 10:32   #4

This is pathetic...
Old 01/02/2007, 10:38   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by fattiework@Jan 2 2007, 10:30
Yea but sometimes the noobs attack us before the actual pleveler does. Anyway killing anything is fun for me because normally just killing the same monsters is boring as ****. So when you pk acutal players it gets you excited lol. The more the merrier
its fun to pk ppl in ape city in my server its allways many ppl there
Old 01/02/2007, 11:04   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by jsm9009+Jan 2 2007, 10:38--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsm9009 @ Jan 2 2007, 10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--fattiework@Jan 2 2007, 10:30
its fun to pk ppl in ape city in my server its allways many ppl there [/b][/quote]
so many people go red there in my server :P It's the best place to pk by far xD
Old 01/02/2007, 11:19   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by fattiework@Jan 2 2007, 10:18
Well my friend and I are both lv 110 on triumph server. We like to pk a lot and our pk points rise like a *****. We had 29 points each but we still wanted to pk, so we've come up with a new stragety to pk plevelers or other pros around that area (We pk in ape city cause there are lots of noob plevelers). Btw you should bring lots of pots. First you go up to a pleveler or pro and make sure that you're certain you can take the person down, then start trash talking to the person. Usually most of the people we we see are egyptian or brazilian (SORRY ALL BRAZILIANS AND EGYPTIANS THAT ARE READING THIS, SORRY FOR RACISM, AND NO OFFENSE, you can choose not to do this but I'm just sharing with the public) so we trash talk like ****. (ex. egyptians like men, egyptians are ****) Eventually the noobs and the pro pleveler will start to open fire on you and they'll start blinking blue! then its time to kill them. My friend and i like to double team them and kill them before they get to run away. Well thats my secret hope you enjoy it. Again sorry all brazilians and egyptians. My appoligies
you suck....
Old 01/02/2007, 11:24   #8

i knew this trick since... but ty anyway to remember me good time
Old 01/02/2007, 11:38   #9

zomgz +k it worked!!!!
Old 01/02/2007, 16:04   #10

Lol people that are saying that I'm pathetic and you suck are egyptians and brazilians ROFLMAO.
Old 01/02/2007, 16:11   #11

you wanna kill with out getting pk points? go to PK arena in tc!! or guildwar area!! or jail!!! what to scared to enter? is it possible that you are afraid of the pros there? do you only like to pick on noobs? if you are from my server, be afraid, be very afraid!!! P.S i'm canadian, not BR nor egyptian!! have a nice day. :?
Old 01/02/2007, 16:57   #12

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

vwww.*************

Old 01/02/2007, 17:25   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by fattiework@Jan 2 2007, 10:18
Just to points:

1. Well thats not Pking at last for me (even ur 'Killing a Player'). I call it Pk when i use PK mode so rethink the name of ur post.

2. I doubt there are ppl as dumb to waste his time going Ape to start talking to another player like that waiting for him to go blue lol! this is so sad
Old 01/02/2007, 17:49   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Papugay@Jan 2 2007, 10:32
This is pathetic...
:?