Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client with a cracked anti-bot system.

Discussion on Client with a cracked anti-bot system. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client with a cracked anti-bot system.

How would you like to protect yourself from getting botjailed? A client with a removed anti-bot system constantly updated is only 5 USD (one-time fee, through PayPal ONLY).

PM me for the details on how to purchase it, and send a reply to that message once client is purchased with the e-mail you sent the money from (for verification purposes) and the e-mail you'd like the client and all future updates sent to. The client will be e-mailed to that e-mail address as soon as possible. Your e-mail address will then be added to a mailing list that the client will be sent to on each update.

It also includes a much faster login time, multiclient (with date and time), no popup on client close, click checks removed, run the executable directly, revive when at 5 seconds or less left, revive while moving, chattips removed, no away status, PM commands, virus scanner removed, and anti-debugging techniques nerfed (for the most part). Also, using a bot and using this client should greatly reduce client disconnects compared to not using this client at all.

Mods - I read the rules; however, if this isn't allowed, please delete this topic.
Old 10/25/2010, 20:51   #2

Received Thanks: 1,169
Arrow

anyone actually paid you lateralus ?
and are you still checking up epvp?

ps: he is a elite programmer and has elite tools
if I where still playing co, I would pay for it!

so get money and go for it!
Old 10/25/2010, 22:23   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not that I'm causing the poster of anything, just a general warning..

Multi clients can be DANGEROUS. You can code bananasplit-esque functionality into them and the creator can hijack anything they like assuming they have the skills (which they should have if they are doing a rather highly edited multi client such as this).

Not that I expect anyone with the proper knowledge to pay for a multi client but if you do buy it.. maybe have someone with some knowledge with olly take a peek at it before you fully trust it.

Again, this is NOT an insult or accusation towards you Laterus... just saying that these things should always be checked out, especially with something like multi clients which few, if anyone bothers examining properly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2010, 15:00   #4

If you are actually going to make money, get yourself a decent website with some stats and prove us what you have.
I also would love to see results from tests, e.g. using bots and seeing how long it lasts and so on. How much faster did you get the client? How many clients did you successfully run without TQ ******' it up? Seriously, 1 single post is not attracting to anyone.

Oh and, no offence.
Old 12/13/2010, 03:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
If you are actually going to make money, get yourself a decent website with some stats and prove us what you have.
I also would love to see results from tests, e.g. using bots and seeing how long it lasts and so on. How much faster did you get the client? How many clients did you successfully run without TQ ******' it up? Seriously, 1 single post is not attracting to anyone.

Oh and, no offence.
None taken. I don't feel I need a website for a client; it doesn't deserve something of that magnitude, nor am I willing to go through the trouble of advertising for it, especially since it's a one-time payment thing.

Anyway, I'm not sure if it's still as effective as it was, considering I haven't been on Conquer in 5 months. >_> I'm still editing and testing the client though, so you can still buy it.