Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for high level account on Volcano server!!

Discussion on Looking for high level account on Volcano server!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I am looking for a high level account on volcano server. I am willing to trade guild wars proficies (worth 50 dollars) for this account. If you are interested please email me at

Thanks
Old 12/23/2006, 21:55   #2

try in account trading thread or something, this section is for only CO online. not other games.
Old 12/24/2006, 02:04   #3

#close. Use account trading thread

Please read my signature if you are new!

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB> High Level ROHAN PH ACCOUNT (Marea Server)
01/12/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Preferred Level: 70+ Please provide me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall
Trading my lvl 118 Runescape Account to a high level Rappelz online Account!!!
11/15/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Trading my lvl 118 Runescape Account to a high level Rappelz online Account!!! I prefer Accounts(Rappelz) that are level 95+ with good items/money My runescape accounts username is kollionu3 **I'm also willing to sell my account for real money** (Offer please) Thanks :) hope to get reply soon as possible
S> RS Account for CO DB's on Volcano Server
07/28/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Combat Level 74 Attack 60 Strength 60 Defense 60 Runecrafting 33 Magic 51 Ranged 48 Prayer 43 Mining 41 64 Fishing
Buying> High Level Rohan PH Account (Marea Server)
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 5 Replies
Please PM me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall - Is it a close-beta or an open-beta account?
Trading Guild Wars Account For high level 2moons account.
08/27/2008 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Mm It's got all 4 games, bonus mission pack, all elite skills for the faction campain, the skill thing, a level 20 warrior, and level 20 dervish, perf run build 2 sets of Elite armor on this dervish dyed black "Elite Sunspear, Primeval." Also beat Proph, NF campain, theres a level 4 Mo, level 3 Ranger, Idk lol, but it's valued at 110$ just for the game + the stuff I put on it. Would like to trade for a higher level 2moons account, Cause idk I just dont play guild wars no more, but if this...