Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A n00b with a gem?

Discussion on A n00b with a gem? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok.. ever since the conquer make-over, things began to feel a bit more different. Apart from a collapsed economy, we have another situation. Now take a minute, or a second even [take the whole hour!] to think about this. Ok. As we all know the majority of us have played conquer and never... I repeat.. never saw a n00b [and I mean a clueless individual with a brand new account and not a person who just makes accounts to mine like crazy and has knowledge of the game] with a gem. Now when you think about it, in this all new world of conquer, you'll now be able to see new people with gems They don't even have to slave away in a mine for hours at a time, get PKed even, to get a gem. All they have to do is *wham!* and gem drops from a monster. Why? Why this? Why gems? I mean learning skills early is a good thing, but dropping gems from monsters? Makes the game a bit less chalenging now. Oh well that's my view. The floor is now open to you all.
Old 12/22/2006, 20:22   #2

I gotta say,even though I enjoy getting norm gems for my noobs weps,it did **** up the economy. norm fury on my server dropped from 4-6 mil to 1 mil.other than that though it ain't that bad I guess,I got about 10 norm gem drops so far. :?
Old 12/23/2006, 02:11   #3

now you see no 1 in mines... and gem prices on my server increased by almost 5x exccept fury
Old 12/23/2006, 02:16   #4

While it's possible to be making decent money off of the new gem wave (like I am), its better to wait for the situation to stabilise as the prices settle down.

Are non-fury gems easier or harder to get now that we have monsters dropping gems?

This question will determine the price of gems.

Noobs with gems doesn't bother me. They will have to learn how to price. You will see noobs putting moon gems in bows and fury gems in backswords, by the way.

Another thing is that now that mining has been made redundant, people will start using hunting/levelling bots to farm gems.
Old 12/23/2006, 05:54   #5

also ask how much sense getting a gem from a monster is... gems come from mines... a-duh
Old 12/23/2006, 06:02   #6

and u need 15 ****** gems to make 1 pathetic ref gem...its like omg...u need to hunt 15 of drag or nix or moon or viol or rainbow to get 1 pathetic lil ref gem..it will take months to get a super one cos..when u hunt u wont always get the same gem
Old 12/23/2006, 09:50   #7

i have to say the rate of mining gems now is crazy, i think it needs to be taken up some so that it done take a week to find 15 normal whatever for a freakin ref gem. and they are not even selling gems in the market on my server anymore, well the normal furys, but they were 15kk and dropped down to 1kk now its crazy, i sold all the ones i had saved up and have more now than i had then
Old 12/23/2006, 10:39   #8

Poor mine botters. LONG LIVE WATER FACTORIES!!!!!