Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Other CO2 Versions

Discussion on Other CO2 Versions within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Other CO2 Versions

Hi, the bots and hacks posted here work for other versions of conquer online ? (español, français, etc...)
Old 08/14/2010, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Not generally. They are usually running different patched (l remember spanish co had bp months before english did).

You are always best of learning to make your own because you can transfer it to any patch/version of co and run it how you like.

I know that there was a proxy that advertised it worked on spanish co but it was a pay to use and i don't remember which it was :S
Old 08/14/2010, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok...how can i make my own ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there a Multiclient for 2.2.1 versions yet?
06/10/2009 - RF Online - 3 Replies
I was wondering if there is a way to dual log more chars in one pc on these new version 2.2.1 , i know how the other multipatchers work but i cant find one that works for these new version, anyone knows anything about it? :rolleyes:
Bot versions
03/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
how come the only bot that works with ecsro is the sibibot? is it possible to use a current bot for isro on the ecsro servers? if it works for a newer client, shouldnt it work for an older client as well? this might be a dumb question, but i know nothing about programming, etc thanks for your time
Playing other versions
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
im trying to get onto the PH version. anyone have any suggestions? i tried the guide for EU/NA seeing as they both say same thing, i figured it might be the same for PH, but isnt working for me.
l2walker never versions on l2x
03/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi guys . I can use l2walker 10.2.3 on l2extreme but it dont supports enchanting so is it any ways to use never version? Plz post guides if u know. Apreciate help THX PS. if i get never version of workin l2walker , i will find how to safe enchant weapons , and also check my teory of l2x enchanting.If my theory is true i'll post here :bandit: