Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botjailed often why are i geting there??

Discussion on Botjailed often why are i geting there?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2006, 20:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Just bot your trojan at green names, unless you get better equipment, then you can go to white names. Luckily, low levels still get decent exp at green names. Or you can get power leveled. I know this has nothing to do with this thread, but just giving some advice on what to do to get higher. I made a noob trojan so I can reborn all my stuff and I got him to 50 from getting power leveled and then put him in training ground and just used "Conquer Clicky" to right and left click on the stake at the same time and fb 2 stakes while hitting one. It's good leveling for low levels. I don't feel like buying rage yet, but when I do, I will edit my itemtype.dat so I can hit 3 stakes at one time(just like the guide/program on one of the other posts).
Old 12/11/2006, 21:51   #17

i never gotten jailed if drop midair..i heard some ppl do it on purpose to test how sensitive it is..and never got to botjail

then..u log back to main and go hunt and just normally drop items and bam..jailed

there are 2 ways i know to get jailed this far

1. run while dropping any item ( i did it accidentally with copper ore )

2. jump in market..just jump , wtf??
me and my friend have just jumped in market and bam,i hope it gets patched

3. is this midair one..never happend to me or my friends..
Old 12/11/2006, 22:22   #18

yeah, i meant the default setting...

and @ Kukkamaki, just mail tq with the exact thing you did if you didnt have any bots on... and if its by bots, blame anything 'legal' that could give the same effect...

like i got botjailed before for using cotobodrop and jumped... dropped item just after jump and got botjail...
though i blamed lagg (said 'i tried to drop some items and jumped then i got botjailed... probably lagg because it will say jump and drop that item at the same time' i didnt say anything with packets since we arent supposed to know that :P)

run & srop is the same as jump and drop... packets get sent too fast after eachother sending you to jail...
and about the jump in market, probably a invalid coordinate wich sends you back to were you were before now for me
Old 12/11/2006, 23:19   #19

i set co partner to run, never got botjailed and i level just as much

people see me but i dont give a ****, they can fraps me or any of that ****; tq wont listen, i buy dbs. plus i play on a old server so most people wont give a **** about a botter

plus, jsm9009, learn to spell, i thought u made multiple mistakes while typing fast, but turns out u make the same typos over and over
Old 12/11/2006, 23:37   #20

TQ doesnt do anything against botters... only their botjail system wich seems to jail even fair play ppl... who will need to pay dbs to get out without doing anything wrong XD