Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toreddo's Speedhack Introducing Jumping Sense©

Discussion on Toreddo's Speedhack Introducing Jumping Sense© within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
Sorry i use the main section to advertise but:
Version 1.0.0.2
I added a beta version of Jumping Sense.
there is currently one mode, there will come 2.
1. Passive mode.
Will inject normal jump speeds at serveral times to reduce the amount of disconnect.
This also depends on your class, but im not sure about each class so i need your help.
What i do know is a small female archer is dcing 90% less

2. Active mode [is underconstruction i want to complete Passive first]
This will be very difficult, when you jump it will calculate the distance, then he will look to your class, to see
your normal jump speed, and will inject normal mode, untill its safe to do a fast jump again.
But we arent here yet.

I WANNA HEAR ALL results when you dc over and over again, but mention the following things:
Was you clicking like a maniac?

Tell me:
The character size, class, ***.
INFORM ME to improve Jumping Sense©

Old 12/06/2006, 22:26   #2

nice I wanted something like this for a long time because I know it's possible to prevent dcs a script just gotta be smart and detect when you're in air to void your clicks ^^

I'll try it out on my war, this'll making sm much easier
Old 12/06/2006, 22:46   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko@Dec 6 2006, 22:26
nice I wanted something like this for a long time because I know it's possible to prevent dcs a script just gotta be smart and detect when you're in air to void your clicks ^^

I'll try it out on my war, this'll making sm much easier
super man with this? i dont thank thats gonna happen good lol.

Im waiting for the new patch before i make any other changes
Old 12/06/2006, 23:04   #4

elite*gold: 20
I tested with small female archer (they jump fastest of all classes as i know of) and if i click too fast it dcs but i beleive that dc is from the normal archer glitch that you dc by jumping too fast without even speed hack, ill try on warrior later on, but for most part its good And btw how come it does a normal jump everynow and then?