Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOODBYE NOOBPVPERS.DE!

Discussion on GOODBYE NOOBPVPERS.DE! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This site was my favorite for a year, checked it 10+ times a day, in the morning, at school, at night...

But now noobs have overpopulated, and jsut leeched all of our hard worked bots. So im thorugh with dealing with this ****.

Jsut to show all you noobs what you couldve got, now that I have fully learned and have advance knowledge of visual basic, I will still realease programs,...with a timer on it!

Just to show you all if you guys gave credit where t was due, and for me NOT to see 100 downlaods and 4 feedback...what you couldve gotton!

So bye bye noobpvpers.de!
Old 12/05/2006, 00:53   #2

heck..maybe some selective kool people I remmeber I will send the full bots to...
Old 12/05/2006, 01:01   #3

#close - thank you for your contribution.
Closed Thread