Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about hacks of conquer online 2.0

Discussion on question about hacks of conquer online 2.0 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi every1, i'm new here and i was hoping u can tell me where to get the most useful hacks to help me play, i'm an archer lvl 52, but i got bored so i want to have some fun

is there a hack that can get me money fast? if yes then where to get it?
what's a BOT? where can i download it?

thanks.. bye
Old 12/02/2006, 14:43   #2

You can first try contributing to the forum before you ask for hacks and bots. A new user with one post asking for hacks and BOTS indicates your a leecher =\
Old 12/02/2006, 15:08   #3

the best bot at the moment are copartener for leveling it levels u wile afk. coboto for mining it mines wile ur afk and drops useless or also disconnects if pker comes and if you mine a gem. If you find any of this help full then give me +1 i realy want karma also anymore questions either email me or post in this forum ok.
Old 12/02/2006, 15:15   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Superkev@Dec 2 2006, 14:43
You can first try contributing to the forum before you ask for hacks and bots. A new user with one post asking for hacks and BOTS indicates your a leecher =\
also you dont be mean to him he is only a noob let him do a little bit of leaching. I am shure after that he will contribute to epvp more and you never know one day he might be makeing macros for us *****
Old 12/02/2006, 17:19   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by disc31+Dec 2 2006, 15:15--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (disc31 @ Dec 2 2006, 15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Superkev@Dec 2 2006, 14:43
You can first try contributing to the forum before you ask for hacks and bots. A new user with one post asking for hacks and BOTS indicates your a leecher =&#092;
also you dont be mean to him he is only a noob let him do a little bit of leaching. I am shure after that he will contribute to epvp more and you never know one day he might be makeing macros for us ***** [/b][/quote]
I highly doubt that =&#092; In my old forum for a different game where i was a mod i learned that leechers 99% of the time will download the proggies and never come back...until that proggy is patched then they will come and spam for the newest version =&#092; Its scary....it haunts me in my dreams
Old 12/02/2006, 22:21   #6

and what are you guys then?

o.O.

i believe i win.

anywho... kid, use the search button... or maybe go to the hack and bot areas of the forum and do a little browsing. it works wonders.
Old 12/02/2006, 23:13   #7

there are lots just check it out
Old 12/03/2006, 00:12   #8

i was only trying to help the noob, and give him the benifit of the doubt cos u never know he could be that 1% how will you know if you dont try. i love saying random rubbish. What am i saying once a leacher always a leacher. :/
Old 12/03/2006, 02:10   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Dec 2 2006, 22:21

o.O.

i believe i win.

anywho... kid, use the search button... or maybe go to the hack and bot areas of the forum and do a little browsing. it works wonders.
its strange how little they actually want to theyre selfs, next one prolly wants someone to install to hes comp too
Old 12/03/2006, 03:11   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Dec 2 2006, 22:21

o.O.

i believe i win.

What does that make me? Considering i actually contribute to the forum not a leecher anyway. Considering i have common sense not a leecher anyway. Considering i take the time to read posts and not ask for free hacks and bots not a leecher anyway. Kthnxbai

**Sorry if you were kidding :P just seemed like you said it offensively**
Old 12/03/2006, 06:34   #11

yeah i was kidding a bit. but that other guy wanted karma for assisting a leecher lolz. i found friggin COtobo myself. took me a couple hours of surfin the web until i stumbled upon this place i didn't create an acc to leach, as time told, i made a lovely guide (lolz) and help many a noobs. but ones with serious questions.

now i'm currently working on some beta releases.