Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Re-Log in TG

Discussion on Re-Log in TG within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi All

atm exist a way for always re-log at TG ??

please help me....

Old 11/29/2006, 19:07   #2

hm i would know this too, there is still a way i guess but i think no 0ne will tell us or just dont know how..
Old 11/29/2006, 19:10   #3

hack the server
Old 11/29/2006, 20:47   #4

U just need a bot thats set up to walk over there, but u would need a ton of cash on ur person, lol
Old 11/29/2006, 20:55   #5

I FOUND THIS, BUT DONT WORK ANYMORE

How to login in market always

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Close all your Conquers;
2. Make a backup copy of your desert.DMap and your street.DMap; (just in case you delete the wrong one or something)
3. Rename the original street.DMap to desert.DMap and the original desert.DMap to street.DMap; (you need a dummy name to do this, since both files cant exist at same time in the same place with the same name)
4. Get your seller into Market and jump until you get disconnected for going into an invalid coordinate;
5. Close all your Conquers;
6. Rename the desert.DMap to street.DMap and street.DMap to desert.DMap (undo the renamings, in other words, same as above, need a dummy name)
7. Login with your seller and voi-la. He's stuck at Market.

To get out you need a scroll, talking to the market guy wont do any good. Same as using it with target.DMap for TG, you NEED a scroll to get out.
Old 11/29/2006, 21:24   #6

no offense but your way's pretty old and it was fixed a long time ago. Yes the quickest way i can think of is to make a macro that auto walks back to the place... it'd be pretty awsome tho if u know how to read the coords and use internal functions to move