Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

M-Ulti-Bot

Discussion on M-Ulti-Bot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

The Bot when finished will jump to the selected spawn (the boxs near the towns is which difficulty of monsters at that city, the boxes under towns are the 2nd Maps) kill monsters, use XP skills and pots, pick up items/gold, use a scroll, sell junk items, repair your stuff, buy a scroll, deposit money and rare items in your WH and repeat.

Jump to a place safe to sit for stamina and hit set, the WH pass clears after first use, and the bot minimizes on Start. Any user input will halt the bot until it's started again.

I'm learning how to program now, this will be my first program. Alone it could take a while, but I'll take any help users are willing to give, hex addresses to check HP, Mana, Stamina, Durability and items quality composition blessed and sockets, and information on packet sending for repairs and to sell items.

Yes I am serious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2006, 05:03   #2

if or when this would be complete i wouldnt suggest releasing to public unless you want to have to deal with tq patching it every once in a blue moon or w/ the leechers prob

also i aint a programer soz dont ask

also try for working packets (as far as i know)

and here for a for packets
Old 11/27/2006, 05:08   #3

keylogger huh?
Old 11/27/2006, 05:18   #4

#move CO2 Main Discussions / Questions

Proven Bots/Marco for CO2 Bots & Macros.

Nice Day ^^.

DM
Old 11/27/2006, 05:58   #5

UPSman2, Thanks, but general public will have access because it will do nothing a player couldn't do on thier own. I don't know when I'd be finshed though.
DM2000 also thanks, I'll make a new thread in Bots/Macro's when it's finished.

Rikudo
Great point. It isn't a keylogger at least at this stage.
As I'm sure you're aware, pictures are unable to log keys.
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Log Log Log...' border='0' alt='Log Log Log...' />
Old 11/27/2006, 13:06   #6

thanks for you
Old 11/27/2006, 15:52   #7

It needs to be more scriptable and more diverse. Like a combo of BJX and Cotobo.

What you have now, won't be worth the effort to make. Look at it another way, it needs improving.

~Chris