Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any programmers please look

Discussion on any programmers please look within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.
Old 11/26/2006, 18:41   #2

there is, guard whoring with thunder hehe
Old 11/26/2006, 18:49   #3

yes guard whoring but i am a lvl 118 trojin right now rb.my gold guard maybe does 300 damage if i am lucky to lets say a lvl 125 archer so i am just playing with my self and potting like a ***** trying to hold out till they hit teh ground.most teh time i cant hold out so i am trying to find a way to take out archers before they can get away.
Old 11/26/2006, 23:35   #4

u right click[fb/ss] a SUPER small pixel below the archers body while he/she is flying. u have 1/9999999 chances on clicking it
Old 11/27/2006, 00:28   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by GIZMO0425@Nov 26 2006, 18:29
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.
ok.. you'r saying that trojans arent good enougth in pvp, that you want to use some program to make trojans more powerfull ? LOL !!! With that, archers are useless. DO you want a Conquer Online full of trojans ? Like.. you go to the GW and all you see is trojans and water tao's...
Old 11/27/2006, 04:01   #6

spam them with similies and actions (while potting at the same time)

dc and wait for 5 secs to log back on. then they should be about on the ground and will be caught off guard

lol this sounds stupid
Old 11/27/2006, 05:19   #7

this is Pros and Cons of different characters..... so bare / bear wif it
Old 11/27/2006, 07:08   #8

ok i understand that there are pros and cons for every class but if ther eis a bot where a archer can have cyclone then why is it not posible for a trojin to fly??????
Old 11/27/2006, 10:57   #9

u might be able to test, send an attack packet to a archer thats flying and see if it works
Old 11/27/2006, 11:34   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Nov 27 2006, 10:57
u might be able to test, send an attack packet to a archer thats flying and see if it works
That hasn't been tested before? :?

Seems like one of the more obvious ideas xD
Old 11/27/2006, 12:30   #11

melee attacks are encrypted i suppose
Old 11/27/2006, 14:16   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by GIZMO0425@Nov 27 2006, 07:08
ok i understand that there are pros and cons for every class but if ther eis a bot where a archer can have cyclone then why is it not posible for a trojin to fly??????
well... theres a speedhack i've used that allows any char to fly. But its only client side. Like the cyclone on archer! You are looking for a new character in game, and his name is ***. It can fly, it can hit archers flying with melee attacks, can also have infinite cyclone without killing monsters, and maybe your next question is that is possible to get reflect on a tro-tro ??

I lol'ed
Old 11/28/2006, 01:08   #13

ok number 1 cyclone for a archer is not client side.if that was teh case you would be to far ahead of teh server for any thing to matter witch is not the case.it would be teh same thing as you lagging really bad and hoping in a city and no one be there no peopel and no npc same basic prinsible.so guys i will be working on this to see if it is possible if you know any proggramers that might liek to help or just have a idea please kick them my way.
Old 11/28/2006, 03:04   #14

thunder with poison blade
Old 11/28/2006, 03:44   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by GIZMO0425@Nov 28 2006, 01:08
ok number 1 cyclone for a archer is not client side.if that was teh case you would be to far ahead of teh server for any thing to matter witch is not the case.it would be teh same thing as you lagging really bad and hoping in a city and no one be there no peopel and no npc same basic prinsible.so guys i will be working on this to see if it is possible if you know any proggramers that might liek to help or just have a idea please kick them my way.
The look of cyclone on archers is client sided, the speed of it is not.