Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why dose my qo proxy logoff take ages

Discussion on why dose my qo proxy logoff take ages within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i use qo proxy and coto ctrl+t, my client side logged off immediately but server side my char still online.
when i was trying gatejumping, i knew i was inside when i logged off but it took about 10 secs log me off from server side. when i log in again i still outside gate.

plz help me
Old 11/22/2006, 19:19   #2

why dose you post 2 threaths with this crappy question, what is coto??
Old 11/22/2006, 19:36   #3

cotobo if u know it lol
Old 11/22/2006, 20:40   #4

elite*gold: 20
because the proxy bounces of you and the server to modify the packets when you log off the proxy still has to disconnect from the server you only disconnect your client there is a timeframe it takes for the proxy to recognise your dc'd and if ya knew how to use the proxy u don't need cotobo control+t to jump gate the code is allready in the proxy to jump/dc for you.

enless of course ya got a bad build of the proxy where they didn't fix the gatejumping.
Old 11/22/2006, 20:51   #5

lolz... get better qoproxy... i think urs is worse then... does it aims urself or smth?
just go for mudflap his version or the one by stillnoob
Old 11/22/2006, 22:54   #6

ty guys, i ll try it again, well i think i got the aim from one of them.
Old 11/22/2006, 23:02   #7

elite*gold: 20
Simple proxy lag, consider that the proxy needs to keep up with hundreds of packets per minute, it could be lagged and then when it catches up, it dcs you.

#jumpgatel/#jumpgater
It works in the real copy, which i have. I dont know if stillnoobs works, but I have a way of jumping without that command, works 100%
Old 11/22/2006, 23:45   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by andyd123@Nov 22 2006, 23:02
Simple proxy lag, consider that the proxy needs to keep up with hundreds of packets per minute, it could be lagged and then when it catches up, it dcs you.

#jumpgatel/#jumpgater
It works in the real copy, which i have. I dont know if stillnoobs works, but I have a way of jumping without that command, works 100%
r u willing to tell me that?

btw, i just tried muflap's version, i did 20times only once i got inside perfectly.

lol i tried another hour for jumpgate, didnt worked at all.
sounds crazy huh?
Old 11/23/2006, 00:51   #9

no. that is wrong.. i think cotobo dc u by a packet to the client not directly server sided, when that happens, the proxy connection will still be alive but u see ur client as already logged off.. it takes a while for the server to realise then ur proxy will then recieve and really logoff
Old 11/23/2006, 00:57   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach@Nov 23 2006, 00:51
no. that is wrong.. i think cotobo dc u by a packet to the client not directly server sided, when that happens, the proxy connection will still be alive but u see ur client as already logged off.. it takes a while for the server to realise then ur proxy will then recieve and really logoff

yeah, i understand now. but problem is i dont know whose version works for gatejumping. i tried two versions so far, my char kept jumping inside of gate but it kicked me outside automaticly. jumped in again kicked me out again untill system log me out. when i login , i m still outside of gate.
yeah, i understand now. but problem is i dont know whose version works for gatejumping. i tried two versions so far, my char kept jumping inside of gate but it kicked me outside automaticly. jumped in again kicked me out again untill system log me out. when i login , i m still outside of gate.