Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of all the leechers...

Discussion on Tired of all the leechers... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm tired of all the leechers just coming here to get their grubby hands on hacks with out contributing anything for them selves. So I want to start this thread for development purposes, and try to give something back to the community.

Basically, I'm trying to work out an old hack to run successfully on the newer version of CO2, but I need help from you guys. First, can someone tell me if it's possible to run CO through an older patch, and some how convince the server your running on the newest one?

Also, I would like to know what hard file transfers can I make from newest patch to an older patch with/out effecting the hack I want to run overall, but again, help me connect online and convince the game I got the latest patch needed to play online.
Old 11/14/2006, 03:15   #2

so you want 1.0 not 2.0 and have patch 3212 or whatever when your at like 1819 haha dude not to burst your bubble but they changed the game code to get better pings and less lag so the new langauge is udx so what your asking isnt going to happen but like i think there should be better hacks and cheats for the game and more r and d and you shoudl edit your post asking for new sorces of code for new hacks that may help you play this game and get people like chocoman4k and bitvector and puzzlebird to come thru and lay out some great new hacks like co proxy and copartner 2.0 final and some cool new lemonade speed hacks or even some artmoney tricks
Old 11/14/2006, 03:25   #3

Sorry I should of elaborated more.

Basically, I want to run C02 with patch 4294. But the server refuses to allow me to go online with that version, and now i'm trying to find a way around that.
Old 11/14/2006, 03:27   #4

tq servers are pretty much set. If you wanted to run a different version of CO, you would have to have the data, and get it on some other server that doesnt belong to tq. It would be a private server, and prolly cost $$.