Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

archer question.

Discussion on archer question. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i put my archer in tg where is the best place to scatter? if it helps im a lvl 90 archer with i tyhink fixed scatter. if there was already a topic for this can someone give link thanks.
Old 11/10/2006, 14:49   #2

at lvl 90 staks and scarecrows mby?
Old 11/10/2006, 16:05   #3

depends on what lvl scatter u have..if its fixed then place your character in between the scarecrows but a little below them. the best way to see this in action is go to higher lvl stakes like 120-115 and see where all the archers are standing and thats where u will need to be, however dont forget when u left click to scatter make sure your cursor is at the very bottom of the screen.
Old 11/10/2006, 18:18   #4

thanks Mokujin for the help. + karma.
Old 11/10/2006, 19:16   #5

with fixed scatter if you stand at the middle of a section of scarecrows and take 1 step down and scatter towards posts you should hit all 7 scarecrows and 4 posts . here is a visual of where you would stand

-X------X------X------X------X------X------X-
-------------------O---------------------------
------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
-X------X------X------X------X------X------X-
Old 11/10/2006, 22:06   #6

Thanks tasha this is much easier for me to understand. +karma for u.