Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck in Botjail i have big problem

Discussion on Stuck in Botjail i have big problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi..

i stuck on botjail i want to out but i trojan and i dont have reborn what i can to do ????

thx for help

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=sry ... bad english' border='0' alt='sry ... bad english' />
Old 11/01/2006, 19:38   #2

well you ar stuck with the option of paying a db to get out then. either borrow a db from a friend or guild mate and put it on a noob and bring it to botjail. or buy some db's from tq. Not much else you can do without a rb tao.
Old 11/02/2006, 06:24   #3

You're Screwed, but a simple solution would be to.......NOT BOT !!

WOW!!!!!
Old 11/02/2006, 13:21   #4

noob, your saying not to bot on this site?
GTFO and get a life >.<
(this whole thing is about hacks/bugs and whatever we can use to make the game better)
Old 11/02/2006, 19:59   #5

kinda crazy this ideia i had but sinse your in jail you can try it

see in TC map ? you can kill a player if you

1- 1 hit kill him
2- he stands near enohf to a guard that you pk with a multi targuet skill like rage ( think hercules or fire circle dont work )

soo.. my ideia is get some noobs to bootjail and but them side to the guard and then 1 hit kill then and voila your black name and your heading to jail

i never tried this trick its just a ideia of my own so dont flame cus os this

i hope it work with you and if it worcks let me know
Old 11/02/2006, 21:31   #6

I use a water fire... its the only way out..
Old 11/16/2008, 19:27   #7

GANODERMA U NOOB IDIOT RETAAAAAARD U GET A LIFE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IDIOT CUBEHEAD STFU U LOSER U USE CIDPROXY AND U learn this page idiot stfu u and go away