Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Skill Icon

Discussion on Changing Skill Icon within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to change the skill icon? I know to edit the DDS file but i want to change the icon for Divine Hare and Guard but they both use the same DDS file. So anyone know how to go about doing this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10/13/2006, 02:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
errrrrr i think you could do this by changing one of the .ini files so that it loads a different .dds file for the skill, however ive never done it before so i really have no idea
Old 10/13/2006, 02:20   #3

yah i was looking though a couple of the ini files but couldnt find anything. i was told to do that over at another forum too but nobody has given me an exact answer yet. thanks.
Old 10/14/2006, 04:19   #4

found the answer. just thought id post it here for whatever reason. (i dont take credit for this solution obviously)

"qonquer/ani/Magic.ani, open with notepad...

[MagicSkillType1350]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/main/skill31.dds

is DH, and

[MagicSkillType4000]
FrameAmount=1

is the guard summon.

if you wanna change the button just make the button, and name it to an unused skill name, then replace: eg.

[MagicSkillType4000]
FrameAmount=1

with

[MagicSkillType4000]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/main/skillxx.dds

'skillxx.dds' being what you made the new button to"