Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!...Easy Money...!

Discussion on !...Easy Money...! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B][COLOR=blue]Okay i just posted this cause i was bored and had nothing else to do and also i wanted to help peeps.

okay heres how i did it You Need:

MultiCient,Cotobo(mining bot),and Level 70+ Characters And A Water Tao With DIvineHare

Okay This Is What You Do Get 4+ Level 70 Characters With Cotobo Running Put Them All In Desert City Mine Also With Your Water Tao Now Just Leave Them There All Day And At Night like 1-2 Hours Before You Go To Bed Give All Your gems to your water tao use divine hare and i also get a few tc scrolls,pc scrolls and desert city scrolls now when u got all your gems on your water tao bring him to pheonix castle do the met quest catch blumouses etc.... and when ur finished go to twin city and trade ur tresure for the mets and if ur bags full just go to market make them in scrolls and just trade all the tresure with mets and when ur done bring him to market and sell the met scrolls 1.5mil - 2mil per scrolls and selll them all and when u wake up in the morning You Should Have *ALOT* of Cash And Enjoy It

This Is What i Do But i Only Got 3 Miners And Soo i dont get much money everyday and im having trouble gettin characters to level 70 cause it takes heaps long -_-

Oh Well Hope You Guys Like The Trick Enjoy It Just Post Comments if your having trouble and ill try to help
Old 10/12/2006, 09:38   #2

its old method many times on froum But nice
Old 10/12/2006, 13:36   #3

with jsut this few chars?
if u jsut mine u can open much more conquers like 20 -.-"
Old 10/12/2006, 16:30   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
yah, this guy is a noob going

I ONLY HAVE 3 CHAR 70+ IF I HAD MORE I COULD EARN MORES!!! IT TAKES HEAPS OF LONG TO GET 70 THO...

so yah... *gives noob sticker*

This is olllddd as hell itself.

Everyone knows. Mine, use norms for met quest, sell or enchant with ref's and sell or use supers (woot for nix lvling)
Old 10/12/2006, 21:13   #5

The spam-meister is making his return to EPvP! Let's just ******* hope this is the farewell tour -.-'.
Old 10/12/2006, 22:54   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by noelm@Oct 12 2006, 15:13
The spam-meister is making his return to EPvP! Let's just ******* hope this is the farewell tour -.-'.
yup he is back
Old 10/13/2006, 00:57   #7

OMFG GOOOOO AWAY

IF IM A NOOB WHY ARE U READING MY POSTS HUH THAT MUST MAKE U A NOOB ASWELL.
Old 10/13/2006, 10:17   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Rafy~@Oct 13 2006, 00:57
OMFG GOOOOO AWAY

IF IM A NOOB WHY ARE U READING MY POSTS HUH THAT MUST MAKE U A NOOB ASWELL.
nub
Old 10/13/2006, 12:52   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by tasha+Oct 12 2006, 22:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tasha @ Oct 12 2006, 22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--noelm@Oct 12 2006, 15:13
yup he is back [/b][/quote]
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=lets taking him down - AGAIN >.>' border='0' alt='lets taking him down - AGAIN >.>' />
Old 10/13/2006, 13:30   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Rafy~@Oct 12 2006, 05:35
[b] [COLOR=blue]Okay i just posted this cause i was bored and had nothing else to do and also i wanted to help peeps.

okay heres how i did it You Need:

MultiCient,Cotobo(mining bot),and Level 70+ Characters And A Water Tao With DIvineHare

Okay This Is What You Do Get 4+ Level 70 Characters With Cotobo Running Put Them All In Desert City Mine Also With Your Water Tao Now Just Leave Them There All Day And At Night like 1-2 Hours Before You Go To Bed Give All Your gems to your water tao use divine hare and i also get a few tc scrolls,pc scrolls and desert city scrolls now when u got all your gems on your water tao bring him to pheonix castle do the met quest catch blumouses etc.... and when ur finished go to twin city and trade ur tresure for the mets and if ur bags full just go to market make them in scrolls and just trade all the tresure with mets and when ur done bring him to market and sell the met scrolls 1.5mil - 2mil per scrolls and selll them all and when u wake up in the morning You Should Have *ALOT* of Cash And Enjoy It

This Is What i Do But i Only Got 3 Miners And Soo i dont get much money everyday and im having trouble gettin characters to level 70 cause it takes heaps long -_-

Oh Well Hope You Guys Like The Trick Enjoy It Just Post Comments if your having trouble and ill try to help
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD D!!!!! NAB make ur own threads [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=stupid karma leecher ' border='0' alt='stupid karma leecher ' />
Old 10/13/2006, 14:32   #11

NuB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10/13/2006, 15:35   #12

Better way to get money....
Requires 1 seller and 1 lvl 90+ trojan
Bot 24/7 at your favorite spawn..although i suggest one of the elf ape spawns located on the far left of elf ape map.. theres like 3-4 of em. Occasionally take the trojan back to your seller with the +'s mets and elites that you get and repeat.. I use cotobo in conjuction with copartner so my trojan will acctually dc when someone attacks. Use the copartner to pick up all items and turn run on-dont use jump unless u like bot-jail
contrary to popular belief you will not get sent to bot-jail with pick up all turned on..I think the trojan is the best for this becouse if you put spirit heal in your skill box you will never need to use pots..if elfapes only do 1 dam to you then you will spirit heal and it will bring your life back to full. also dont forget to repair when u drop your goods of to your seller.....anyway this is my method and i think it works better than mining..I usually get 1-2kk in cash, 20-25 mets, 2-6 +'s and 1 elite in 24 hrs.
Old 10/14/2006, 00:27   #13

Guyz stop spamming my post just leave me alone this may be usefull for some people and if your not 1 of them just dont write a bad comment i see heaps of people thanking me for my other posts and they like it so just **** off and leave me alone NOOBS And if you got a method TRY IT IN UR OWN POST dont spamm it in mine fools.
Old 10/14/2006, 00:30   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Rafy~@Oct 14 2006, 00:27
Guyz stop spamming my post just leave me alone this may be usefull for some people and if your not 1 of them just dont write a bad comment i see heaps of people thanking me for my other posts and they like it so just **** off and leave me alone NOOBS And if you got a method TRY IT IN UR OWN POST dont spamm it in mine fools.
You'd think after posting 5 threads of "tips" and gaining a "massive" 3 karma because of you're contribution, you'd realise your tips were complete bullshit and stop, but no. Not you. You keep going and going. Even the worst spammers quit eventually, but you don't. So now i think I speak for the whole EPVP community when i say, in bold letters, [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=**** OFF.' border='0' alt='**** OFF.' />
Old 10/14/2006, 00:33   #15

Alright, enough now you morons.
Do you ******** have to take it so far that the guy has to beg for help for you to stop flaming?

All he wants to do is to help out, and if it now has been posted before, TELL HIM THAT. DO NOT START TO FLAME.
AND FORGET ABOUT WHAT HE POSTED IN THE PAST.
Quote:

Your past is not fatal; mistakes are not final; failure is not the end
From here on any more flaming will result into reporting.
And those who could get an warning so far is:

pro4never
noelm
limlong

So if you do not have anything good or nice to say, make us all an big favor and shut the hell up.

And REGARDING YOU ~RAFY~

Dont respond like that to flaming, cause all you will get is more flaming.

1. Think over before clicking the submit button.
2. Make som research before posting new threads, "Has this been posted before?" etc.
3. Use your common sense.

EDIT: Oyea, req #close on this one aswell.
Closed Thread