Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aimbot...

Discussion on aimbot... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
blx i'm need aimpot for kill speed trojans and taos of water in glidwar
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2006, 03:07   #2

Just use the SEARCH ENGINE This forum is oveflowed with useless spam when it could have all been avoided if people would have just use the search function.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Maybe there will be one less spammer' border='0' alt='Maybe there will be one less spammer' />
Old 10/03/2006, 09:11   #3

wat he said use search or read the forums like when it says "aimbot" <-- hint hint
Old 10/03/2006, 20:11   #4

No one is just gonna give you aimbot, go to pk arena and jail and practice and im sure you will get the hang of it.
Old 10/03/2006, 21:47   #5

Apparently, you aren't supposed to release aimbots to the level one community. So good luck finding one that isn't filled with viruses/key loggers.
Old 10/04/2006, 20:57   #6

you people are so cute and funny. I was merely making a joke. If I wanted an aimbot I would have one. I dont even fb anymore. I have plenty of fun just running around on a warrior so the aimbotters cant hit me thanks for not helping douchebags.

PS...this is a hack site, to help EVERYONE...not a help "non lvl 1" players site BTW if you want an aimbot...use co partner's feature where it collects everyone's names and just hop around....you never miss...its good stuff
Old 04/28/2007, 12:36   #7

lolzzzzzz

« New DLL | stop hack »