Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PROS ONLY

Discussion on PROS ONLY within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/12/2006, 09:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Im in wit it but I cant make bots but im good at helping people with bots
Old 09/12/2006, 09:42   #17

@unknownone - yeah, i thought those who know a bit about prog and making macro would have found a new place to gather. im glad to hear there still is such a community.

as for a new forum i would be for it. you just need good mods, which these forums are sorta lacking. everything you hear here is someone saying something completely retarded. its hard finding good info on learning how to contribut on this site. thats what i would want most out of a forum, nice links on how to learn.
Old 09/12/2006, 17:24   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by bigassmuffin+Sep 12 2006, 03:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigassmuffin @ Sep 12 2006, 03:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Artimis@Sep 12 2006, 03:44
Well I know here I have not been a contribution mroe of a leech yes but that is mainly becuase I could not do anything I would like to do anything I can to support this new forum and I will also work on making some bnots but as for a noob my level...yeah it will take awhile but i'll try...

Flame begin in...5 and counting
we dont need contributers, if someone makes a bot, say an autleveler, and u download, thats leeching, if someone makes a bot, and u download and leave a comment and say "yo, nice bot, thanks so much" or something, i consider that being ok :P...

it sux being a programmer, seing 1000 downloads, and only 15 repsonses [/b][/quote]
I totally agree with that.
Everything that someone shares.. i allways give a message .. or karma
Old 09/12/2006, 17:38   #19

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
we do our best to keep the forum clean
but if you dont report posts or write pms to me i can´t help you ....
Old 09/12/2006, 21:39   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by beezee@Sep 12 2006, 09:42
you just need good mods, which these forums are sorta lacking
thats a bit out of order, no?

The mods here do what they can, but cant be on permanently, people dont report posts, they just flame when someone says something stupid instead of getting a mod or someone to close/delete the thread

Id be happy to goto another forum though, not leave here completely, but move away from all the leechers, i know i havnt exactly made any contributions to the community, but thats because i kinda cant, i dont know any progamming languages yet, im starting to learn c# after i get settled at college and ill be learning flash before i get started on any c# stuff because i know someone that is willing to hire me to do bug fixes with flash projects. I contribute with comments, helping people where i can, but the whole superleecher thing ****** me off so i personally would support a partial move to another "hack" based forum
Old 09/12/2006, 21:46   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by fullmetalferret@Sep 12 2006, 21:39
The mods here do what they can, but cant be on permanently, people dont report posts, they just flame when someone says something stupid instead of getting a mod or someone to close/delete the thread
Yeah, only "active" mod here is SALOMON...
We need new mods, but no, nothing from Lowfyr at all.

So we'll just have to deal with it, sorry but that's the pancake.
Old 09/12/2006, 21:54   #22

yea, not salomons fault, im sure lowfyr would de-mod f he finds out his mods are banning noobs..nothing salomon can do
Old 09/12/2006, 22:01   #23

i don't think making a new forum will be the solution,(but if ya make 1, let me know ) the first people to follow will be the noobs....

i think they just need to find a way to let the noobs learn how to behave on forums like these...maybe starting with a test period , like that they should wait a week after registration before they will be able to post,(or lets say make a new thread) and learn about how things go on here... but the bad thing is most new members that join nowadays are 10 year old kids that think like "OMG *** COOL A HACKSITE FTW!!!".... gues it will be hard to clean forums from noobs, we have to live with it , and hope the conquer section will get a new mod soon, cause only salomon and djpromo keep this forum clean
Old 09/12/2006, 22:04   #24

@ ferret no what i say is true, yes. i have reported posts to so called mods of these forums and of course nothing is done. why is that? that is because the only active mod is salomon. he/she does a good job but modding 4 forums that are very popular ,and have pinned messages from well over a yr ago that dont work anymore, isnt an easy task. i never said it was but you must admit that only 1 mod in a forum thats so popular its gonna look like no mods do their jobs. the main problem is the mods here arent here anymore. they have been looooong gone for some time.

@ salomon

you do your job well, i only ask that you pm lowfry and tell him you need help. there are a few very able people around here that have been looking for mod jobs. help them out and try working on a better way to pin subjects. these boards need a good cleaning if i could i would be organizing all these pins into larger sub folders to make it much easier to locate stuff. anyway the lack of quantity is my issue not the quality
you are a very hard working mod, thx for your time and effort
Old 09/12/2006, 22:08   #25

im down for it let me know what you do
Old 09/12/2006, 22:23   #26

i think this section needs a massive clearout of old pinned threads, i think all of them should be unpinned leaving only the ones still relevant to the way we use CO now, not from over a year ago
Old 09/12/2006, 23:45   #27

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
i worked on it today ( if there are still some there which should be unpinned PM me )
Old 09/12/2006, 23:47   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N.@Sep 12 2006, 23:45
i worked on it today ( if there are still some there which should be unpinned PM me )
see, mods at work

this forum probably DOES need a new mod to help out, then i dont think people would be so hasty to move to another forum
Old 09/12/2006, 23:52   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by fullmetalferret+Sep 12 2006, 23:47--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fullmetalferret @ Sep 12 2006, 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--S.A.L.O.M.O.N.@Sep 12 2006, 23:45
see, mods at work
[/b][/quote]
*cough*

Suprising tho, people complaining and want new mods, and *zip* someone there to clean up
Juuust like before...
Old 09/13/2006, 00:01   #30

yes i know, timing is a little fishy and it should have been managed before