Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zoom Hack Question from old player

Discussion on Zoom Hack Question from old player within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zoom Hack Question from old player

I hate to ask such a noob question, but I haven't logged in over 9months so I guess I am noob. My question is Zoom hacks able to be checked by that new feature TQ put in? What are odds (almost certain, 50/50, or worrying about a whole lot of nothing)? And what program would you recommend for just zoom and maybe speed.
Old 06/30/2010, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Aside from my one in co2m8(see sig) there's one by zhalyn

Yeah its all a little risky now give it some time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speed hack and getting player ID question
08/02/2009 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello, My force party code looks like: if (strcmp ( command , "fparty" ) == 0) { scanf("%d%*c",&fparty); SendPacket(0x2d,"bd",1,fparty); printf("Force party -> %d\n",fparty); }
Zoom Hack question, need help
06/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
alright... so i know the address to the zoom size 0x0064E7B0 and i know that it's static (i checked, it's static)... normal size is 256, zoomed in all the way is 512... now here's my problem... if i write to the address using autoit, NOTHIGN happens :( and if i read the address... i get 0... wtf? :( $PID = WinGetProcess("", "") _MemoryRead(0x0064E7B0, $PID) that should give me the value of the current zoom size, which is 256... but instead i get 0, anybody know y?
[Question] Zoom Hack
01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi ppl i've started playing 2moons using some of yours great software mods i've managed to put all this info and use the moonbot but i can't find the zoom hack... can anyone help me? thanks regards from portugal