Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error: Wrong Account, Are you sure do u want exit?

Discussion on Error: Wrong Account, Are you sure do u want exit? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When i click on bar when i should put log/pass it show me pop up window with "Error: Wrong Account", i even cant write anything there.Id dont care on what serv i try to log in ,time to time it show error :Exit, Are you sure do u want exit?
Old 09/03/2006, 11:58   #2

Reinstall + Re download maybe?

If you diddnt use a bit torrent maybe your download ****** up somewhere as TQ dld servers are very unstable.
Old 09/03/2006, 12:01   #3

It was all ok yesterday, i didnt install anything and somethjing just ****** up, i re-installed it 2 times.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{HELP} with C++ injecting IP to client ( WORKING but threads get error and exit !!! )
04/10/2010 - CO2 Programming - 19 Replies
Ok so I run my C++ source code to run and inject my server IP to the conquer.exe hoeever I run this and the console comes up and flashed I have alot of printf("etcetc") and nothing happend in console the console comes up and flashed however in the C++ I get these errors http://tinypic.com/r/293xfms/5 Pic link Can anyone help me out ? if you cannot read the errors they are The thread 'Main Thread' (0xdd8) has exited with code 1 (0x1). The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x9c0) has exited...
Server Error:..... Wrong Length.............
08/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
http://upic.me/i/b7/wrong.jpg i run server around 1 week but i just saw this problem, and i don't know what that mean,i try to fix it by my self with 2 days (not success) i'm so sad and so trie if anyone know how to fix this ,please share for my noob:(. btw thank you so much.
On Exit Pop-Up
12/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey ppl, just started playing after a long break and notice this annoying $hit when u Close CO, Firefow/IE opens on TQ's slapper page... Can someone give me a link to a thread about killing this process? Thanks.
SRO exit
03/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
If i log in, i can play1-5mins, then silkroad just exits, sometimes it gives the ?????????? error too, but most of the time it just exits, i cant play at all... Someone please help?
Exit sometimes... Didnt write anithing just exit... PLS HELP
11/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
The problem is : I can play for a few minutes and after just exit Didnt write out anithnig... What can i do? What will be the problem ? Pls help For me! TY