Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a lil ideea, please have a look

Discussion on a lil ideea, please have a look within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guyz, I was wandering, can any1 make a tool that u can add ppl that are kos for you in CO and remember them, and when they are on your screen you get a kinda warning that they passed u, a sound or something, it would help a lot, and *** forgive me if there has already been made a post abt this but i searched and didn't find anything. I'm a noob and I do not know how to make such a tool, I was hoping u guyz could help cause I got many kosed players :hm: .
Thanks for ur help
Old 08/26/2006, 00:24   #2

just take cotobo ... works fine for me!
Old 08/26/2006, 03:12   #3

yea co tobo ....
Old 08/26/2006, 03:49   #4

CO tobo doesnt work for me....o.o can any1 tell me y? for example i open it, den it autopatches....den its gone
Old 08/26/2006, 08:01   #5

happens to me sometimes, i think u gotta renew some files, or easier jus reinstall the game, if that duzn work reinstall cotobo
Old 08/28/2006, 16:35   #6

wrong section..
Old 08/28/2006, 17:55   #7

when in autopatches cotobo is gone? o.0

have you tried not connecting to the interweb (unplugging your modem) untill the login screen appears, if theres no internet connection at the autopatch stage it will say it could not connect but to continue anyway, just click cancel, so, only let your internet connection be established AFTER you can see the login screen, this should sort your problem, i think.