Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

newbies question about red name

Discussion on newbies question about red name within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I saw some player with red name but when they attack other player, the guard don't kill him (in PC). when i try to attack him, i got blue name and got kill by guard. is there something i am missing or what....
Old 08/11/2006, 10:06   #2

hi,
I think the rednames are on places where the guards couldn't see them, so they weren't be hitted. It isn't any cheat or hack
Old 08/11/2006, 11:34   #3

yea what he said ^^
Old 08/11/2006, 12:41   #4

Duno i gues there just in the right place

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Come on newbies!
06/10/2009 - Grand Chase - 14 Replies
"you are a whole new bunch of stupids"- Aegis Knight why LGZ engine if there is a new version of MLE? Moonlight Engine 更新為1320.4.0.1 read this blog using a web translator: MoonLight Engine by IlvMoney A.K.A FaaF: Moonlight Engine ???1320.4.0.1
Need help, 2Moons newbies ??
01/16/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
HELLo ! As you are interesting in MMoRPg games, but you arent playing anyone and you arent able to decide which one is best, than trust that it is 2Moons. And because i like you to play 2Moons i can help you with good start ! Write me message on this forum or on ICQ protocol (448-024-168) and I will help you get through the game start. I offer you free powerleveling and ingame help, anytime i can. -- BTW: I help maximally one of you per day and I help only to who didnt played 2Moons yet....
Guidelines for Newbies
05/27/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
This is just a small guidelines for those who are new members to Elitepvpers' Community. Particularly at RF Online section! Remember don't beg for cheats/hacks! Remember don't advertise this site elitepvpers.com or .com (Shouting at Sell, Buy, Map, and All chat ; Go here theres hacks!) Don't just leech hacks here and post it to other site and just for credits! There are 2 sections for RF Online:
newbies
02/26/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi-al, i'm new here, wan find some hacks, glitch, and whatever.....macros.. c++..... i'm learning this now. hav a nic3 day.:)
Co Terms for Newbies
11/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Thought i would make a list of terms for new players feel free to add more and +k if any one likes it Terms co - Conqueronline kos - kill on sight gw - guild war ga - guild area az - adventure zone ac- ape city